- Last post
- 34 Responses
- Good lord..fuck off thenmarychain
- lol cuz they alway win. yawn.SrSamaurai
- always?... maybe 'lately'... but fuck me... not always --- this team broke my heart as a kid for yearsPonyBoy
- if baseball is america's favorite passtime then i am worried for americaSrSamaurai
- Always.....yeah... do u know nothing about baseball?marychain
- the only thing i know is that marychain is unhappy even when his little baseball team wins.SrSamaurai
- Passive aggresive troll...marychain
ok so this
is the best moment in red sox history, if not one of the greatest stories in sports history.
however, seeing the sox finally win at fenway is really, really amazing. fuck yes.
Can't even spell socks...
WOOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that 'Bambino' shit!!
of north america
- All the worlds best players are here....so there you gomarychain
- lol@busterboy. True. But north america is still too much. It's the world series of a landmass between Canada and MexicoVectorMasked
- Hey...canada has a teammarychain
- yeah but it's not like they matter.VectorMasked
- FYI the World Series got its name from the newspaper the Worldstoplying
- But they call themselves world champions. It's the same with the NBA and NFL or any other sport, except for Sawker.VectorMasked
Yay another team won another sports title?
The players aren't even from your city, they don't represent Boston, or St Louis, etc..
Are you celebrating the fact that they get paid $15million more than you do?
- Saw the Seinfeld clip after I posted. Yeah, what he said.iCanHazQBN
- My god...what a cynic...you must be a barrell of laughs...sorry it wasnt a cat joke icanhasmarychain
- No really, why do you cheer for them? They're not even from Boston.iCanHazQBN
- Like Seinfeld said, all you're rooting for is different clothes.iCanHazQBN
- I'd understand if these players actually represented your city and where FROM there... but this is just silly.iCanHazQBN
- I use to be hugely into my city's sports teams... then I grew up. I'd rather PLAY sports than watch millionaires do it.iCanHazQBN
- You don't get anything...marychain
- No, I do. I use to be like you. Then later you will be like me. You will see.iCanHazQBN
Americans love athletes from poor countries but hate immigrants.
Thank God Boston dumped these overpaid and underachieving bums and sent them to the desperate Dodgers.
The deal allowed the Red Sox to clean house after the team’s September 2011 collapse morphed into an even unhappier 2012, one in which Boston lost 93 games, its highest total since 1965. In sending Josh Beckett, Carl Crawford, Adrian Gonzalez and Nick Punto to Los Angeles, the Sox freed themselves from more than $270 million in future salary commitments while unloading players generally perceived to be unhappy in Boston for one reason or another. Crawford remains bitter about his Beantown experience, and neither he nor Gonzalez would talk to Boston-based muckraker Dan Shaughnessy when the Sox visited L.A. for an interleague series that coincidentally marked the one-year anniversary of the trade.
but how do you drink beer from that trophy?
Good god this is a bitter bunch
So what did we win?
screw them all marychain. glad your team won.
fuck the cardinals. go dodgers! ;)
Nobody cares about a bunch of half-bearded men who hit a ball with a stick. Baseball does not matter and if you think it does then you are a caveman.
- Uh..huh...and you are lighting the world on fird right? Making a difference? Fuck offmarychain
- man there are some miserable cuntbags on this siteCygnusZero4
- i think far less people care about posting on some stupid websiteCygnusZero4
- And these baseball players are "lighting the world on fire"??? Time to step into the real world, kiddo...iCanHazQBN
- Theyre doing far more than you I do believe.CygnusZero4
If baseball were any slower, it'd be farming.