- Last post
- 177 Responses
On Friday I drove some 600 miles down to I-95... it was a breeze until I got to South Florida. Horrible drivers. So glad I'm cut off from the mainland by an 18 mile stretch of everglades and bridges.
Just at the personal level :: My friend who moved there from LA is Puerto Rican and looks pretty much black, gets racial slurs thrown his way multiple times a day from random ass people on the street and bus. Unfriendliness to say the least.
i have to go to Florida for business in April (early april) so not looking forward to it.
Is not that bad assholes. I mean I'm here and it's 80degres!
"Animal House Became a State" Florida's motto!
agreed.. this is the most ridiculous state i ever lived in.
- cant wait to leave .. and never look back..e-pill
- You are doing it.....waaaaaaaay wrong. Guess you dont live in miami...probably in some retard area like orlando?marychain
- eh.. something happened yesterday and today that kinda changes things.. for the better.e-pill
- i live in the area you told me to live in.. 1 block from las olas.. its fun here but its noo miamie-pill
- and a pin drop from nyc.. but.. its florida and ridiculous things happen here that dont happene-pill
- elsewhere.. i like the area i live in, i like my environment, but its missing many things..e-pill
Florida Man Beat Roommate to Death Over Stolen Fried Chicken Foot
A 52-year-old from Tampa named James Jugo is facing manslaughter charges after admitting to police that he beat his roommate to death.
The cause of the deadly disagreement? A stolen chicken foot.
According to the Tampa Bay Times, Jugo lived with 56-year-old Benjamin Calderon. On Friday night Calderon was busy cooking up some chicken feet on a skillet. At some point Jugo decided to help himself to one of the chicken feet.
This lead to a violent confrontation. Jugo told police he beat Calderon with his fists, though a witness says that a board may have been involved.
An autopsy found that Calderon died of blunt force trauma to the head and internal bleeding.
Jugo, who has been arrested 19 times before in Florida, now faces a manslaughter charge. Jugo's previous charges were mostly non-violent, and included burglary, cocaine possession, and owning a dangerous dog.