- Last post
- 115 Responses
worst idea ever
best idea ever? remake cannonball run w/ owen wilson b/w melissa mccarthy as deluise.
It's going to suck.
This is how you know they were really running out of ideas in comics. Take the 2 biggest superheroes and pretend they can compete with each other, when in reality Batman is human and Superman isnt, and would rip batman into shreds. So stupid. Cant believe they are making a movie out of this, and using Zack Snyder to reboot Batman? RIP buddy.
- You take this shit waaay too seriously.detritus
- no uCygnusZero4
- There have been a lot of great Batman/Superman story lines.jtb26
- exactly, they have been combined in print beforemonospaced
- You will still watch the movie though, making it a success.desmo
- but can Superman dance? Can he beat the Joker in surfing by using the anti bat shark repellant in his utility belt??CyBrainX
Are you talking about The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller?
The graphic novel written in 1986 and still number one in most lists?
A story that very heavily inspired Chrisopher Nolan's version of Batman, that didn't only safe Batman from being the laughable campy television character he was since the 60's but helped the whole medium of comic books to grow up and gain respect as a worthy artform that could tell serious stories?
Yeah. Miller was really running out of ideas when he wrote that.
they worked in the kingdom come series.... but not so sure they'll work together in something for a hollywood movie...
"when in reality Batman is human and Superman isnt, and would rip batman into shreds."
What the hell are you guys talking about?
everyone knows Batman could never figure out where superman is once he put those glasses on. he is the master of disguise. Batman will never see it coming
It seems ridiculous to me to critique a plot point as being unbelievable when the premise on which the plot is founded is entirely unbelievable. If you're going to suspend disbelief to the point where you're willing to accept that a man can fly and lift mountains you've lost the ability to make judgments about what is realistic and what is not.
lil spoiler alert here...
in the comic batman beat superman with kryptonite (kryptonite arrow shot by green arrow). in the first movie kryptonite wasn't introduced, and i thought the director said kryptonite WON'T be either. in my opinion the only way batman could beat superman is if he lured superman into a strip club and was killed by strippers. everyone knows strippers have no soul, and will suck the soul out of any being sitting in a metal fold up chair.
i'm looking forward to this movie.
I hope this is the worst comic book movie ever made so people can stop handing Zack Snyder money. Hes never made one good movie.
300 was style over substance, the movie had no story and the entire thing was in super slomo. Watchmen had the dumbest looking outfits next to that crappy batman and robin movie, and man of steel was a cgi shit fest that Im sure even Michael Bay was jealous of. The guy fucking sucks, he's one of the worst directors out there. I dont know why he's getting all of these important high profile projects.
- watchmen outfits were exactly like in the comicGeorgesIV
- Like the comic... lol exactly. Well what about the dopey suits Supermans parents were wearing?CygnusZero4
- Could they have possibly been more overly designed?CygnusZero4
- If you didn't like 300 you can't fault Zack Synder for the story. It was page for page, shot for shot the comic book.
- Cygnus I think comic book's and their theatrical counterparts are just not for you.jtb26
- Ya think? They look like assholes on screen. I prefer more realistic costumes.CygnusZero4
- Most sophisticated, like some of batmans suits and the ones in the new movies.CygnusZero4
- Everything Snyder does is overly designed and tacky.CygnusZero4
- loud and clear mate,
lour and clear...GeorgesIV
they should just do the batman vs superman vs godzilla vs X men vs incredible Hulk movie and get it over with.
They're not going to fight each other are they? I know nothing about the storyline.
Doesn't Superman kind of make all other superheroes unnecessary?
This movie is going to go JUST LIKE THIS