- Last post
- 141 Responses
Senior aides to President Trump repeatedly warned him not to deliver a personal attack on North Korea’s leader at the United Nations this week, saying insulting the young despot in such a prominent venue could irreparably escalate tensions and shut off any chance for negotiations to defuse the nuclear crisis.
Trump’s derisive description of Kim Jong Un as “Rocket Man” on “a suicide mission” and his threat to “totally destroy” North Korea were not in a speech draft that several senior officials reviewed and vetted Monday, the day before Trump gave his first address to the U.N. General Assembly, two U.S. officials said.
Some of Trump’s top aides, including national security advisor H.R. McMaster, had argued for months against making the attacks on North Korea’s leader personal, warning it could backfire.
Helps explain this picture...
- Tman is such a big, spoiled baby bully he can't resist cheap insults. Worse, are those blind followers that defend his every action.formed
- doesn't matter who he is. he's responsible for 300 million americans plus the rest of the world who might be the victims of his stupidity.Beeswax
- The difference is, that in north korea they being shot, if they refuse!Bindegal
- I don't understand your point. besides the most obvious.oey
- that's what freedom looks likeGnash
- The other difference is that in USA they shoot you if you're black.maquito
- ^ bullshit. they shoot latinos, too.Gnash
- and australian womenoey
- ^ oh ya, and white guys crawling on the floor. forgot about that oneGnash
- Must be the lack of qbn.freedom
I asked my North Korean friend how it was there, he said he couldn't complain.
How is North Korea able to launch a missile that travels 600 miles without being intercepted?
- my guess is it could be intercepted if need-be? Crazy it flew 10x higher than the International Space station... they can technically send these anywhere now.PonyBoy
- I think intercept effort needs to be "on call" basically. I think they need to a) have intercepting missiles in place, and b) be anticipating launches.mg33
- I might be wrong about that, but as far as I know, the US doesn't yet have ICBM intercepting missiles.
- So, they're almost ready, but they're for defending the US mainland. I doubt we have them in the Pacific (yet).mg33
- Such BS, missiles don't travel 2800 miles straight up, it literally would be out of oxygen and floating in space. Jeezez these guys lie worse than NASArobotron3k
- There robo is, our very own little retard with sub 50 IQ commentary.kona
- robo... you literally have no fucking clue what you're going on about... do you? Please report to the flat earth thread. :/PonyBoy
- (or... google 'how does an ICBM work'... 'we' most def can send suborbital missiles that high that return to earth w/precision)PonyBoy
- Guys, robo is a troll. Intentionally saying as much bullshit as he can muster, simply to get a rise out of us. Ignore him. Forever.FNP14
- 10x higher than the International Space station?? No way! Do you have proof of this ?Bennn
- Earth spins 1034 mph, NK launched rocket for (reportedly) 53 min flight - travels 2800 miles straight up, but travels only 600 miles distance. Such BS.robotron3k
- NK rocket travel at 15,000 mph should take only few minutes to get to 3000 feet and come back down. So I think it was only in flight for around 10-15 minutesrobotron3k
- and btw, the rocket was single stage and it was empty except for navigation, so I don't think they are any threat to anyone, but you girls can still be scared.robotron3k
- time to move to Argentina troops: http://mobile.abc.ne…mrAtor
- for robo
The whole launch was sketchy to me and it seems the NK threat was more fake news...
An intercontinental ballistic missile that North Korea said could reach the "whole" mainland of the United States likely broke up upon re-entry into Earth's atmosphere, a US official said Saturday.
US preparing ‘bloody nose’ attack on North Korea
"The US is preparing plans to deliver a “bloody nose” attack against North Korea to knock out its nuclear weapons program."
- Let's hope they don't miss completely like the Syria airfield strikefadein11
- If the US really was planning an attack, does anyone think it would be reported ahead of time in the Post? BSMondoMorphic
- not being a smartass, mondo :) just showing the story is all over the place (most 'right' leaning news outlets but legit ones regardless)PonyBoy
- lol, regardless of what any news sources say, you have to use some common senseGuyFawkes
- "common sense" you say? :) mmkay... same "common sense" that told us DJT running for preezy was a mere joke and he had no chance?PonyBoy
- nice whataboutism, fox news much?GuyFawkes
- you question my common sense then jump to whataboutisms, moldy when I've posted 5 news outlets—if you're that confident I want you w/me in my next bar fight <3PonyBoy
- lets go kick some asses!GuyFawkes
- k... but you're buying
- If conflict did break out, a key task early on would be capturing control of, or destroying, Pyongyang's weapons of mass destructiondbloc
Chinese Ships Spotted Illegally Selling Oil to North Korea by U.S. Spy Satellite
U.S. spy satellites have captured images of Chinese ships illegally selling oil to North Korea vessels on the West Sea 30 times in the past three months, according to a South Korean newspaper.