- Last post
- 27 Responses
Got any recommendations for magazines to subscribe to?
Currently reading Wired, looking for something new ...
i currently get
(i went on a subscription rampage last year)
really all i read is the photoshop one and mad
- derp, listed one twicescarabin
- vice is twice as nice?Amicus
- i've been thinking about a heavy metal subscriptionprophetone
- i think i thought it would make me a better artist or something. sometimes the stories are really good, tooscarabin
- the newer issues of heavy metal are just no comparison to the old 70's and 80's issues.
- the old ones had art from druillet, caza, moebius, bilal, corben, all the old masters...exador1
- here's a great list of em:
The photography and journalism in National Geographic is seriously some of the best in the world. I only wish I had more time to spend with each issue. Plus, the money for your subscription goes to fund their grants for more cool and relevant stories.
Is that some kind of paper blog?
I only read iDN.
Current subs: Monocle and Surfer. Plan to drop Monocle in favor of Port. Want to add Eye. It's the best design mag right now, IMO. Oh, and I get Wired on my iPad. Heavy as a brick, but always engaging (to me).