Tattoo type help
- Last post
- 50 Responses
The was a decent one we used for The Lost Ring. Let me see if I have it.
- oh, I got the fonts, but many of them were 0kb... are they from a Mac? Did I I break the internet? :(jfletcher
- oh, hmm. not sure.instrmntl
- did you have any that were favs? I can go look at them onlinejfletcher
- you have to zip fonts to email them.capn_ron
- he did.... :) when I unzipped them I had issues.... will try again.jfletcher
I was thinking about trying to keep the original, but do it really large, like wrapped around my torso... but worried it would still blob/dither... then it's just be a huge blob. Right now I'm keeping it smaller....
like 6 inches x 3 inches is about the size I posted
Just got it done.... thanks to QBN, I went in a total different direction.
formula provided me with a good font choice.... and dragonfruit posted memento guy, who inspired new placement.... photos will be up in a day or two once it heal.
Thanks all :D
- Pics or it didn't happen!utopian
- I have bandages all over.... wait.
I can post a pic or two of getting itjfletcher
Cool, but I think that you should get some shading around it, just so that it doesnt look like someone wrote on you with a sharpie.
- Well, I think it looks cool like that. Colors will eventually change a little bit, no need for shading... (just saying)Maaku
- In a year it will get to a dark grey... After the pain to get this... no more! hahajfletcher
- I miss the painmoldero
when you get old or fat, it will read "I must be gone and live and die"
That tat is going to drive the ladies crazy...