- Last post
- 44 Responses
I forgive everyone in this thread
Nothing says I'm sorry (or going to be) like a bottle of Bollinger and an eight ball.
Just buy this person lunch, down a shot of tequila and then apologize personally.
garamond or caslon
garamond or caslon
I never thought about you people being male or female. sorry. some seem to be man by the way they write, but I don't care. I don't think the chick of the day thread helps with this.
if you have to aplogise can't you send those singing telegrams or messages (sorry I don't know the technical name)?!
and flowers if he's a guy, that would be awesome...
Man this is a stupid broadcast! Just write the thing then drip water all over it. Add a PS at the end apologising for the mess your tears made when writing it, stating that it was a very emotional letter for you.
huh? what do you normally use for your correspondence (prestige in my case)? just take that.
Why did you speak out of turn? did you speak over someone or just shout something out? Do you feel your input isn't being recognized? Can you tell us what happened in more detail?
go to his office, and let something like this.
say your SRY with Impact white with a black outline.
If you apologise too much - it will seem insincere.
- ... spending this much time over type choices, maybe suggests you want to sleep with the recipient?lukus_W
- I agree with lukus_Wrodzilla
- No, its just funny how as a designer, you would look at the font and think about what that said about the writers attitude.slappy
I'm definitely male, have spoken about it, just wanted to reiterate that it wasn't personal. Don't need to talk about it again. Probably unnecessary anyway...
Actually, men use the default Word settings.
"Real, semi-autistic, men don't apologise"
Insults aside, I asked if slappy was female for a couple of reasons. The main one is that I have no idea and everyone's assuming slappy is male. The other is that I've never heard of men "writing" apology notes. Of course we apologize (shit, I've done a ton of it) but in my experience men usually talk it out instead.
- ...the additional note was supposed to dissuade you from taking the comment too personally.detritus
- the "p.s. fuck you" part? Yeah, I can see how that made light of the situation.monospaced
- QBN already has its quota of 5 female members...slappy
- true! I saw your chivalry thread so now I know the answer to my own questionmonospaced
- haha yeah, the diagram didnt help! No diagram this time.slappy
- *spacker face*
"ps. fuck you" in opposition to an apology, see? Jesus, you really are polar sometimes.detritus
- polar = literal. I don't know how that happened. Polarised? Black and White?detritus
- fuckin' a, things get so lost in translation online...monospaced