- Last post
- 1,375 Responses
These stamps by Finnish studio Berry Creative feature images of birds and snow clouds that turn into skeletons and thunderstorms when heated to send a message about the consequences of climate change.
Commissioned by the Finnish Post, the Climate Change Stamps aim to offer an innovative way of communicating the negative effects that rising temperatures will have on Finland.
- There is that stretch out typography trend that I was talking about.utopian
- It's been going a long time, here's some stuff from 2012 by Roids https://www.instagra…PhanLo
- I'm not saying that the "stretch out variable type" is new, but it definitely a trend that it seems every designer is doing.
- Ah defo man, I've seen some type designers and code guys doing interesting things with it.
As always folk hammer it to death though.PhanLo
- I really like these ones.PhanLo
- A type designer friend is doing a new typeface now that has stretched alternates - def a trend!grafician
- A client just requested animated stretched type, I'm going to jump out the window.utopian
- @utopian Call DIA https://dia.tv/grafician
- great link thanks Graf!utopian
- Late 90s design is coming backSimonFFM
- I’m inspunji
- I’ve been into these collage styles recently too. Not bad at it.monospaced
- That's fantastic.CyBrainX
- @Simon: in fashion, remixing old styles into new fashion is a thing, but in design, looks datedgrafician
- I mean trying to replicate '90s collage styles in 2020 design to look "fresh" is stupid and fucking lazygrafician
- I mean, you guys are impressed by old school graphics too easily...old dogs!grafician
- do u remember how those '90 collage styles looked like on display?sted
- you mean on windows? They look fine on shop windows or walls, but on instagram? Too busygrafician