- Last post
- 125 Responses
I pretty much only drink Jameson.
However, similar to all the rest of the relationships in my life, my eyes are starting to wander.
Just wondering if anyone could recommend something new.
good ole JW...
are you a bourbon drinker?
I'm an alcohol drinker
hard to go wrong w/ Maker's Mark.
^ well its the only one you should ever want
- My top three pf the momentTheBlueOne
- Yes to talisker. no to Laphroaig. Vile vile laphroaig.wordssssss
- love the laphroig.TheBlueOne
- Never been able to do it. Tooo smoky. Lots of people love it tho...wordssssss
- Laphroaig 10 with a dash of warm water is heavenMal
- all 3 are top banana in factMal
- Man I hate Laphroaig. I always think of stinky old car vinyl when I drink it. Talisker rocks and I love Jameson. Mmmmtommyo
- TBO & tommyo, we have similar tastes. nothing better than talisker 10yr IMO. mmm.sputnik2
- +10 for LaphroaigLillebo
- excellent choiceStugoo
- Laphroaig Quarter cask is one of my favs.p-mac
- Yes to all threeGM278
Maker's is dependable but predictable
Bulleit Bourbon has a nice oaky nuance to it
Gentleman Jack is surprisingly smooth
Wild Turkey's American Honey is very sweet but very drinkable when you're not looking for a challenging taste
Power's Irish Whiskey has a very nice and complex flavor but can be hard to find
Jameson I find to be too smooth, starts flat and stays flat
I've been disappointed by Knob Creek
Jim Beam on the rocks is generally a good choice at a bar with limited selection
Stay away from corn whisky or anything with the word "shine" in the name or description.
I don't drink the small batch stuff, I drink large jugs of Old Grandad, and its pretty good over the long haul
Johnny Walker Black Label