- Last post
- 6 Responses
wow, cheap way to buy a mac
But you'd still a have shitty (and feeling) keyboard/mouse/cpu
I'd splurge a little more and get something I wanted.
- CPU? What? Keyboard? Granted! (I have a mac kb on my PC here) Mouse? What?Nairn
- Computers are tools - mine sits under a desk, so I couldn't give a hoot what it looks like. Inside, they're all the same.Nairn
- You insulted his faith Nairn, how dare you?rafalski
- And please, don't turn this into another ignorant fanboy thread - I'm trying to bridge the [largely virtual] divide here.Nairn
- Same CPU dip shit, thanks for playing. But OSX will run faster on an actual mac.ornj
- I'm flagellating myself right now, Rafalski...Nairn
- think before you type alex. buy a new mouse and keyboard and yeah as Nairn said....guts are guts.amongthemasses
- For sure, ornj - but such a device is great for people like me who sometimes need mac access but are 'happy' with WinNairn
"Same CPU dip shit, thanks for playing. But OSX will run faster on an actual mac."
uhh what? any OS will run faster on any faster CPU/Memory.. it doesn't matter if its on a mac....
sure i get your point though, if they are the same speed (pc/mac), then yes, i can see how a mac can outperform there...
the chart in that article only shows an out performance in threading , but thats because of the 2x2.6ghz....
id still prefer the macbook pro over any laptop hands down, this option is great for at home mac...