- Last post
- 6 Responses
"Same CPU dip shit, thanks for playing. But OSX will run faster on an actual mac."
uhh what? any OS will run faster on any faster CPU/Memory.. it doesn't matter if its on a mac....
sure i get your point though, if they are the same speed (pc/mac), then yes, i can see how a mac can outperform there...
the chart in that article only shows an out performance in threading , but thats because of the 2x2.6ghz....
id still prefer the macbook pro over any laptop hands down, this option is great for at home mac...
But you'd still a have shitty (and feeling) keyboard/mouse/cpu
I'd splurge a little more and get something I wanted.
- CPU? What? Keyboard? Granted! (I have a mac kb on my PC here) Mouse? What?Nairn
- Computers are tools - mine sits under a desk, so I couldn't give a hoot what it looks like. Inside, they're all the same.Nairn
- You insulted his faith Nairn, how dare you?rafalski
- And please, don't turn this into another ignorant fanboy thread - I'm trying to bridge the [largely virtual] divide here.Nairn
- Same CPU dip shit, thanks for playing. But OSX will run faster on an actual mac.ornj
- I'm flagellating myself right now, Rafalski...Nairn
- think before you type alex. buy a new mouse and keyboard and yeah as Nairn said....guts are guts.amongthemasses
- For sure, ornj - but such a device is great for people like me who sometimes need mac access but are 'happy' with WinNairn
wow, cheap way to buy a mac