- Last post
- 55 Responses
WOW, thats big news. I guess no VP nom for him.
Oh thats hysterical.
..at least he said "he didn't love her" about the mistress...
So that makes it ok?
Geez, no kidding about being glad he didn't get the VP spot.
"Edwards denied paying any money to Hunter to keep her from going public but said it was possible some of his friends or supporters may have made payments without telling him."
stand up guy
pretty sad when you have accomplished so little in your life by the age of 44 that all you can call yourself is a novice filmmaker.
did he piitb
if he had been a republican it would've been a 16 year old boy
Well Lloyd, Newt Gingrich and McCain both stepped out on ill wives too...hasn't really hurt their careers now eh? Affairs I think just go with the political territory regardless of party...
If he'd been a Republican, it would have been front-page news in the New York Times a couple of weeks ago.
- It would of been news before it happened? Impressive...TheBlueOne
- give an example.mrdobolina
- Pay attention, grasshopper (TBO)! http://www.monstersa…dog_opus
- Look dickwad, the news is that he ADMITTED it. That is the news story. That happened today.TheBlueOne
- Ah, jr. high school name-calling – always a mature way to make a point. In any event, my point is a valid comment on this story.dog_opus
- Also, lol@"would of"dog_opus
- so no examples of it then? helluva way to prove a point.mrdobolina
- Oh, you were talking to me, dob? Sorry. I was obliquely referring to that story the NY Times did...dog_opus
- ..on the unsubstantiated rumor of McCain having an affair. I figured you guys would have gotten that. My apologies.dog_opus
- Link: http://www.nytimes.c…dog_opus
- Does this story about John McCain somehow refute my point, dob? Sorry, not following your line of thinking here.dog_opus
- I'm guessing that you're probably looking for an opportunity to be contentious, though. I'm not really interested, if that's the case.dog_opus
- the mccain story was a blip, even though he divorced his wife when she was all beat down.mrdobolina
- Im talking about front pages of the NYT.mrdobolina
- Ah, so you're not refuting my point then. These two stories aren't really comparable. Again, you're a spiteful little guy.dog_opus
- I still love ya, though. You've got chutzpah.dog_opus
- Also: http://query.nytimes…
Leave Edwards alone. As if having an affair is somehow an event that peole don't normally lie about... The only reason these matters come up is for media attention. He's human, and out there doing good work. Let's leave his private life private.
The guy has led kind of a tragedy filled life - first defending (and getting rich off of) other people's tragedies, then having his son die, wife has terminal cancer and now this. And he seems like such a nice guy.