- Last post
- 307 Responses
A Poll post style option could be cool
- You mean like kill fuck marry?pango
- pango yurimon utopianjuanluisgarcia
- Ugh... I volunteer to be killed.pango
- However a poll would be useful for "which logo is better?"pango
- I agree have the poll as the main post where can can select an option, and the rest of the thread is just comments.dbloc
So the most efficient way to have a popular or sort by votes is to just sort by bookmark. if its worthy for book mark then its worthy of a vote. thats it. my pro opinion. 30 years worth.
On another forum I visit you can 'thank' a post, which is a nice touch I think.
Maybe we should just have upvotes? Rather than the negativity of downvoting people?
If no one likes the thread then it will stay at 0 but if it's liked then we can still sort by votes.
- the post*set
- Yep, down voting can be fun but pointless; and it might stop people from posting. I like the 'thanks' option.goldieboy
- yeah we don't need downvote. already have "flag" for spammers / seriousness.inteliboy
- favorite or upvote type option gets sorted by most clicks anyway.yurimon
- Downvoting serves no purpose at all other than to make people feel bad about their posts. That's my job and I'm doing well at it, thanks.set
- but really, let's scrap downvote.
- i have qbn set to "oldest" so the stupid voting thing doesn't impact on me. i say lose the votes - it's just visual clutter that's irrelevanthans_glib
- apart from the running joke of every yurimon post getting downvoted.hans_glib
- and even that's getting dullhans_glib
- I would stop posting a specific theme on a specific thread if it got enough downposts. But I would continue posting other shit. I think it's good feedback.ORAZAL
- If QBN goes soft where are am I to turn to?ORAZAL
- fuck offset
- I think orazal is in the wrong profession. perhaps law enforcement or commander of an oppressive regime is more of a career path for you.yurimon
- Because taking account of other people's opinion is the true sign of oppression.ORAZAL
- No but you can have discussions without or arguments which is fine. not just lets turn off the channel screw yayurimon
- Yurimon, do you choose not to shackle your ideas to the sheeple constraints of grammar or is English not your native language?ORAZAL
Default the Jingle off, please. If you clear your browser cache (work computer), that shit is soooo loud when you visit the site.
so "Popular" is ranked by notes?
The search is terrible. If you search "Flat Design", the one thread with that exact title doesnt show up until like page 7 of the search results. Not even sure how thats possible.
- Not trying to be a cunt, just a suggestion. There's an great search box right above the logo (aka omnibox) where you get better results & it's only 1 click awayORAZAL
- Suggestion for QBN: Your search sucks, fix it or get rid of it.ORAZAL
- Yea what the fuck is it with people going on about the search!? Google indexes qbn wonderfully, you shower of half-witsset
- Well, at least *I* wasn't trying to be a cunt.ORAZAL
- haha indeedset
- maybe the search should just spill out google results already with qbn.com filterESKEMA
- Should just monetize and use the google internal search, problem solved and hosting is paid formoldero
Thanks for taking the scroll bar between threads and public away.
And welcome back ... !!!
You guys could align the things on the top a little bit better, no?
Still think Questions was a great idea and off/on topic also.
It's slowing getting there.
Ummmm...THREAD HISTORY for threads you posted in that aren't yours. I hate trying to remember a thread I posted in and then having to go and press Prev over there to the left, look down the thread titles, see if I can remember what it was called, and then go to it. Oh wait, I didn't find it yet, hit Prev again, until I'm 30 pages back and find out it was on the 2nd Prev page and I just went through 28 pages for nothin. Goddammit. Maybe even add a direct link to your actual post.
A setting to universally change all threads to show "newest" first? Or whichever preference one... prefers
dog ear still doesn't function properly on all threads :/
i'd like the sort by upvote back, it was great at the gif animation thread. maybe just for some threads? :D
what does Downvote do on the home page?
the images don't seem to be fully responsive. Why not just do width:100% / height: auto.
what's the active again?
option for classic