- Last post
- 292 Responses
-1s should have value, i think - but negativity's a more immediate, prevalent and powerful force, so is used more readily.
People are quicker to criticise than acclaim.
So, if you want to foster a more positive community, you should consider the ammunition you give your community to express itself.
The mobile site kinda sucks on Firefox for Android. Needs some pinch-and-zoom controls.
Vid of the day thread is full.
Join us in our weekly vote to get rid of downvotes and bring the positiveness back to this glorious community.
Downvotes are bringing negativity to QBN just as crack destroyed the ghetto.
- imbecile screenshotO0O0O0
- LOL at the upvotes vs the downvotes.O0O0O0
- 24 upvotes? whoa. So many QBN users online today.chukkaphob
- What are we upvoting? Upvoted.set
- i dont know but i upvoted it without even trying to read the blurred text and/or understand anything. Because internets.Ben99
If you really want to know go to the thread.O0O0O0
- This is the best.sureshot
- login will other accounts to down vote this post!utopian
- say whatbklyndroobeki
- 44 Upvotes! So many lurkers.nb
I wish there were limited time only threads.
Have a contract question that I'd rather dissapear after 5 hours :D
- or you can always post spider man cancer pic and make physical threat to someone. lol that seem to do the trick. although your acct might disappear as well...pango
- i kid... lol don't ban me!pango
- Or what pango said: threaten to contact people's family about what they do and say on a message board on the Internet.isleptwithsirenstonight
- ^ stewdio?!Continuity
vine embed would be cool.. and soundcloud.
both easily implemented surely
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/ePmzxKzKnLK/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>
show who up and downvoted when you hover over the vote count
tooltip preview of images in the notes section
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/ihXMEU01qvP/embed/simple" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>
A BROADCAST BUTTON ON THE TOP WOULD BE NICE! :D
Cover / Feed / NT™ / Broadcast
the jingle volume is too loud
- turn it offmonospaced
- but when it goes off without cookies or logged in it is way too freeking loud i almost went deaf with headphones on in this coffee shoplodef
- for a nice little welcome sound it should be at a much more subtle volumelodef
- turn your volume downmonospaced
- One simple trick to avoid the jingle is to avoid going to qbn.com, ever. Problem solved! :)nb
The ability to remove other users' posts from one's profile page.
Wee icons that are displayed in each user's profile that are generated by the IP address they're hailing from.
If possible - have the last three IP icons listed with timestamps next to them.
Design could look like a coloured QR code or something like that, identifiable enough so that users can compare them against other pseudonyms to see whether they're the same, not so identifiable that they can be translated back into someone's IP address.
- haha, quite.detritus
- That would generate an automatic ban though.
- whoops. posted mine before i read yours. yes to this.kona
- Well that's two fairly long-term members who in the space of minutes think it, or something like it, is a good idea.
Pseuds are making this place a bit weird.detritus
- absolutely detrituskona
- does it really matter? if a pseud starts spamming, or becomes a total douche, mods will kick. I'm ok if someone want to use a different voice occasionally.Gnash
- if someone really wants to create multiple voices, so be it.Gnash
- mods won't kick off anyone just because they make pseudos or act total douches.monospaced
- But we are all 1 IPbklyndroobeki
show in the profile which usernames are tied to an IP. It would help tremendously to know you're having a conversation with 1 person, rather than 15.
that's the one and only thing I liked about yay-hoooooray.
- How dare you.detritus
- and then watch the site diemonospaced
- Make the interaction with the website only available through webcam as proof that the person you are talking to is human.ORAZAL
- What would be the added value of knowing that yurimon & billy_juan_the_taco... share the same IP?ORAZAL
- till that user uses a proxy and poof goes this plan.BabySnakes
- Not if we use Skype for all our communication.ORAZAL
- not good suggestioncherub