- Last post
- 292 Responses
ability to use html in posts
+ Private direct messaging
+ New reply alert notification (with on/off feature)
Fix the type. Thread count is one size, thread name is another, post name is another, post text is yet another, page header is one more, then there's thread stats, and the dog ear/vote is a 7th size.
votes: see a list of voters and their vote by clicking on the #
Keep the upvotes/downvotes. Keep them visible.
Another font than Arial would be great
Downvote/Upvote daily limit maybe? so we dont just use our votes to troll, it could make our votes more meaningful while boosting up the better content for QBN
- I think its ok to have unrestricted. I just think perhaps like myself and other mentioned to be viewed only when clicking view by votes feature.yurimon
- its streamlined this wayyurimon
- Aye, that's not a bad idea.
Easy to say though, not sure how hard to introduce!detritus
Rollovers over links would be great. Dunno if it's a bug on my side, but i have no rollovers..
Chrome + Win 8.1
- How can you still think it might be a bug, you've been told multiple times it's not and there are multiple posts from others about it, lolset
- The only rollovers I see now are when you hover over a comment, and it displays the time stamp up/downvote, Add note and Flag. Would also like to see more.monospaced
- There are no rollovers..set
- sorry set, i dont read each comments in every thread. I'm not on QBN 20h/day like you ;-)benfal
- What kind of half-wit simply repeats his question over and over instead of reading the reply to the first one, haha.set
- benfal of the dayset
- set of the year :Dbenfal99
I think we should keep the vote as it is for another week or two. Right now it might just be that everyone just got a new toy and got too excited.
Plus this is Internet. Why do you care about other cunts opinion?
You know who's a good cunt, who's a troll cunt already.
- And I think people only spam dvote on none design related stuffpango
- How can you spam with downvotes? I'm trying to make some easy cash online.ORAZAL
- Yurimons been dvote a lot probably cuz people just want to mess with him. Or simply cuz they don't agree with him.pango
- Personally, I am already using the Votes sort to find useful answers. I say keep it and let it sort itself out.monospaced
- Me too. If it's a serious question thread and design thread. It's working pretty good right now.pango
- Thank you for getting rid of the sort by vote people! #sarcasmORAZAL
add # of broadcasts to profile / similar to # of replies
I'm going to go on a limb here. The vision for this site is for designers to find inspiration and collaboration in some form or another?
Aside from a community forum of asking each other for advice or opinions we could enhance the sharing and flexibility of data.
I would suggest that we move toward a more flawless way of integrating online and desktop content that is in a scrapbook form, yet easy sharable form.
Why a scrapbook approach? by creating an intuitive dynamic application of how designers would like to experiment, uploading images and linking online content, we can generate a more of an experimental discovery form of inspiration. otherwise this site will remain behind in features of other similar sites.
For example if you want to share an image from your phone, you have to go to tiny pic first. This is an extra step.
But if users have application type features available to them from their main account that are collaborative in nature then you gain flexibility with data to share, group, organize and also get feedback.
By focusing on how the site workflow can enhance a designers/artist ability to learn, play and gain ideas with inspiration faster, productively, collaboratively and cohesively. You help people grow faster with experiential sharing style and you gain the effect of something new and useful as the charm this site once had in its conception because it so more useful than your competition .
This is a little beyond Microsoft like updates unfortunately. You have to go deeper then asking people for advice. Not sure how far the current approach is going to get you. This is bit of something you need someone with some gray matter in between the ears.
- You are talking sense! Dvote!pango
- LOL @ that last line. He just can't help himself!ORAZAL
- Kidding. I upvotedpango
- lol. sorry i want thinking about myself just a general statement to get someone good.yurimon
- i wasnt i mean typo.yurimon
- I agree, an image attachment feature would be nice.monospaced
- 8 paragraphs to ax for an img attachment.ORAZAL
- that was just an example. i didnt want to give away the bathwater with the baby. nah sayin?yurimon
- I like how simple qbn is. It's like the wild west. Not some cutting edge design-website.inteliboy
- you can still make it simple but take advantage of whats new.yurimon
Ability to delete profile.
Automatically add "of The Day" to all new thread topics.
You know, to save time.
image/video/page preview in notes?
I believe yurimon touched on this, but a drop image to post feature would be nice, but not entirely necessary. Probably too much work.
Each month the user with the most downvotes gets banned
how about a way to go neutral on a vote? once you click one you can only choose the other