- Last post
- 67,174 Responses
took a muscle relaxerrrrrrrrr.... i feeeel weirrrd.
Do you think the successful launch of a rocket into space by a private American company really pissed off the N. Koreans after their recent failed attempt?
so I got this friend here in MX who was grew up stateside in AZ but was born in MX and smuggled into the states illegally by his parents when he was a kid. everyone in his family was eventually legalized except for him, no idea why.. either he never knew or hes just dumb as rocks because once he hit 18 he tried to sign up as a marine and got deported for 2 years, after his 2 years was up, (the night prior to his meeting in Juarez) he did a "im out this motherfucker" party (he really really hates MX), did a shitload of drugs, didnt realize they were going to give him a drug test and failed it, they gave him another 3 years in MX for failing it. hes due to have an opportunity to try again to hit stateside by next march. so yesterday I find out from some friends hes slanging DMT & MDMA rocks to kill some time and make some scratch while hes stuck here for 10 more months. Im really considering going over his grandmothers house where hes staying and kicking the shit out of him as I'm pretty sure if he gets caught, hes going to lose any chance of hitting stateside he had, but permanently. dumb mother fucker. hes a really good kid, i love the guy, the only real friend I had down here since we relate to a lot of crap since we both grew up stateside and even grew up in the almost same neighborhood in AZ for some time (about a decade apart though). my 2nd option, contact his Army and Marine buddys, maybe arrange for them to come down and we can all 3 kick his ass (would actually need the help since my buddy is also my Jiu Jitsu instructor as well, I teach him Kali but im not about to stab him haha) or option 3 which is super dick-ish but probably the most efficient, contact his mom stateside. If i didnt give a shit, ide say fuck it. its not because of the fact that hes selling drugs, its the fact that if he gets busted, hes fucked for life. option 1 might not work because yeah he might be a good kid, but hes also stubborn as shit, he needs something more drastic.
- people need to understand compassion should not turn into control.albums
- seems hopeless. lost cause. i like to help people who can't help themselves... not people who are just plain stupid.CanHasQBN
- not sure what that means exactly Albums?moldero
- yeah hes fucking up big timemoldero
- kick his ass specially since he is slinging from his grandmasCALLES
- you're a good friend, so yeah, kick his ass straight.sea_sea
- could you get me the hookup on DMT?bliznutty
- still debating on how to approach his ass, last night another buddy confirmed his dealing, he seen him downtown sellingmoldero
- dumbass is telling people who dont buy drugs (the friends who told me) that he sells drugs.moldero
- map of?albums
- looks like middle earthCALLES
- it's the big south fork- we cover about 75 miles of that river annuallybjladams
- it's also middle earthbjladams
- it's just 3m control tac- same as i use for vehicle wraps.bjladams
- this will never fit into your glove compartment.CanHasQBN
- i played with the 24mm in the store, but in the end, 16mm called my nameautoflavour
- but i love wide angle .. so.. it was a givenautoflavour
- 24 is between 16-35 win win, i never use my 28 because of this lensalbums
- i get a sneaking suspicion that this will give my 24-70L a run for its money..autoflavour
Korg turns 78 today (I think that's the right number)... Google is honoring him:
- Robert Moog you mean?
- woah!... it's an actual little sequencer too... :)PonyBoy
- haha.. i typed korg... my mind is elsewhere!PonyBoy
- still on keyboards though :)PonyBoy
- p.s. we knew it was coming yesterday http://www.qbn.com/t…albums
- lame... I haven't been anywhere near QBN till 1:05am today...PonyBoy
- Robert Moog you mean?
^ that's a very cool little app they built there.
gearing up for Lightning in a Bottle for the very first time and realizing a girl can never pack lightly dammit. apparently i need options. lol
- hehe. so true.sine
- get a nice duffle... doesn't take up a lot of space, easy to carry and can pack a lot of stuff.sine
- i'm a guy, btw... just talking from experience...sine
- haha thanks sine, i think i'm gonna make it! lolsea_sea
- hope packed a separate, "backup" wardrobe for the weekscarabin
- just remember you gotta lug it all from the parking area to the campsites, which can be kinda farscarabin
it's pretty fuckn hot here,
I scratched me nuts,
then smelled my finger....
:D - today is my birfday - the big 35
can't find the quote someone thread.
“Millions of people never analyze themselves. Mentally they are mechanical products of the factory of their environment, preoccupied with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, working and sleeping, and going here and there to be entertained. They don’t know what or why they are seeking, nor why they never realize complete happiness and lasting satisfaction. By evading self-analysis, people go on being robots, conditioned by their environment. True self-analysis is the greatest art of progress.”
- Paramahansa Yogananda
- i think about this all the time. i stare at myself in the mirror for a long time and think "who am i?, why do i exist?"CanHasQBN
- i also observe every little action i do. for example, if i'm turning the faucet off, i literally focus on my hand and fingers movingCanHasQBN
- over to the handle to turn it off, simultaneously thinking about what it takes to do such a seemingly simple act.CanHasQBN
- and every blink of my eye, every subtle action, i'm aware of. it's weird.CanHasQBN
- Amazing person - his autobiography is life changingali
my car's in the shop for repairs and i'm driving a courtesy car. used to my car beeping when i leave the lights on, i left the courtesy car's lights on this morning. waiting for the AA for a jumpstart...
This is what embarrassment feels like.
- Being on QBN? I know.CanHasQBN
- So this is you embarrassed
while this is us ;)
- i'm sure it'll work out :)albums
- Tell us more!!! :DHombre_Lobo
- It's okay. This is what it all feels like.Iifeinvector
- keep being vague...CanHasQBN
no gas in the house this morning, fuck.
come on Mexico, get with the times and run some fuckin gas lines under the street already.
you know you've reached that next level of life when you get excited about a new shipment of toner
(for the printer... i'm not going tanning)
moving day.. yay
neck deep in uhaul
running a bit behind schedule.. clip is due tomorrow.. hoping it will be done
well... watching a western and eating a salad... one of these things is not like the other....