- Last post
- 65,071 Responses
for fucks sake!
that was a great thread!
not really but I was having fun!!!!
someone comes and complains to Mummy:
"Mummy, Mummy...they're doing it again."
"the bad kids, the bullies..."
and Mummy comes...and woosh...
seriously is Georges a Mod?!
or has a a fucking red phone?!
I remember these Politics 3 strikes story and did it actually happen?
to one user I think...
It is time to close this PSB ok?
- nobody gets to decide when psb ends. The psb decides it self!pango
- long overduedrgs
- every battle has its glorysted
- I dont see any reason to close itsureshot
- maybe if Georges asks it will happen, if you know what I mean...oey
- Georges will blame Hillary for Trump and call us all idiots for supporting her (yet noone did)fadein11
25th anniversary of the actual "good day". ICE CUBE referred to. I FOUND ICE CUBES ‘GOOD DAY’
“went to short dogs house,
they was watching Yo MTV
Yo MTV RAPS first aired:
Aug 6th 1988
Ice Cubes single “today was a good day” released on:
Feb 23 1993
”The Lakers beat the Super
Dates between Yo MTV Raps air date AUGUST 6 1988 and the release of the single FEBRUARY 23 1993 where the Lakers beat the Super Sonics:
Nov 11 1988 114-103
Nov 30 1988 110-106
Apr 4 1989 115-97
Apr 23 1989 121-117
Jan 17 1990 100-90
Feb 28 1990 112-107
Mar 25 1990 116-94
Apr 17 1990 102-101
Jan 18 1991 105-96
Mar 24 1991 113-96
Apr 21 1991 103-100
Jan 20 1992 116-110
Dates of those Laker wins over SuperSonics where it was a clear day with no Smog:
Nov 30 1988
Apr 4 1989
Jan 18 1991
Jan 20 1992
“Got a beep from Kim, and
she can fuck all night”
beepers weren’t adopted by mobile phone companies until the 1990s. Dates left where mobile beepers were availible to public:
Jan 18 1991
Jan 20 1992
Ice Cube starred in the film “Boyz in the hood” that released late Summer of 1991, but was being filmed mid-late 1990 early 1991 and Ice Cube was busy on set filming the movie Jan 18 1991 too busy to be lounging around the streets with no plans. Ladies and Gentlemen..
The ONLY day where:
Yo MTV Raps was on air
It was a clear and smogless day
Beepers were commercially sold
Lakers beat the SuperSonics
and Ice Cube had no events to attend was...
JANUARY 20 1992
National Good Day Day
pretty sure a bread machine doing it's thing during a thunderstorm is the best sound ever
- My girlfriend bought a bread machine and turned it on to work over night without telling me. I woke up at 3am thinking there was...set
- ...possed dog downstairs. I had to go down there shitting my pants wondering what kind of regurgitating beast was in my house.set
- It was the most shaken I've been in years hahaset
- now I want a bread machinemonospaced
- fanks chukkascarabin
- any time, scarabinieri.chukkaphob
Hey obbtkn - my dad sent me photos taken from the back of his house, showing snow on some local hills, less than 30km away —
In all the years I lived in the south of Spain, I only ever saw snow from afar, on the top of Sierra Nevada, some 200km away.
I'm quite disappointed that I'm not there to see the sight in person :(
- I'm going to be in Granada next week! Can't wait!!BuddhaHat
- Skiing, or visiting the town itself? Either way, I think it'll be beautiful — I'm quite jealous!detritus
- Visiting the town itself, don't have the time for the skiing. I'll be taking my lady there again, at the end of March... any suggestions, besides La Alhambra?BuddhaHat
- I was in Austria last month and the mountains had no snow this year which is incredibly unusual. Weird times...set
- After you left it started snowing af :Dsted
- I haven't been for many years, I'm afraid, BuddhaHat, and then always with family so milling around aimlessly. I'd recommend you do the same, you'll be fine :)detritus
- Yes, it was a rare thing in south Spain, beautifull panorama over there...
Here in the Basque Country there is less snow, only the freezing cold, brrrr!!OBBTKN
- @detritus... Where is living your dad now?OBBTKN
Caffeine and handwriting update please, Hijo!
- remember, Vandal is your dogs name.vero_vandal
- one tumbler of coffee in morning yesterday only and zero soda. handwriting fine again. one tumbler again today and that is it.HijoDMaite
- Hey Hijo - I used to be a bit of a soda junkie, but I mostly drink carbonated water now, which seems to press the same buttons my tongue wanted..detritus
- doctor, dude. don't waitGnash
- I'm glad to hear the situation is back to normal!BuddhaHat
- I tried one of those La Croix drinks they aren't bad.HijoDMaite
- +1 carbonated water. I found out what I needed was in fact the bubble effect...LOL! true. that or a mate once in a while.oey
- second opinion required!inteliboy
- I agree with the carbonated water. Trader Joe's has some good flavors, they helped me quit my coke habit. And by coke I mean cocaína. lol jksea_sea
My dad got sick, didn't attend. FUCK!
- hope he's okayGnash
- my god you are insufferable. do you lie this much at work? at home? on facebook? how utterly fucking pathetic.kona
- I'm surprised you know who your father is.face_melter
- http://www.reactiong… @facested
- LOL @ faceoey
- Interestingly, that's the same excuse every performer used, as well as a solid 125,683 people who Trump thought would be there.monospaced
urgh.. i cant stay up any longer.. wake me when the clown is dancing
Drinking game: listen to Depeche Mode live albums and take a shot every time Dave shouts 'Yeah!' and 'That's right!'
You'll be in blind and in A+E by the end of the night.
The pork/chicken bbq was ace, cider/wine superb, the cuban cigar spectacular...
Ok, i'm home. It's 8 am. Wife angry. Frozen car/road (at least -10ºC out here). I'm alive.
Today is going to be a looooong slow day.
End of story. I'm going to sleep after the daugthers goes to school-bus station. Have a nice day!
- must be fun sleeping @ the bus stationsted
- Nein, no sleep after all, here i am, zero hour sleep and trying to design...
I'll have to wait to the siesta or to the night to sleep a bitOBBTKN
- It's long, long time since I had Northern Spanish cider — so damn good!detritus
LOL.. My 6 year old just saw a photo of Donald Trump and said
"Is that the bad guy, or the guy who is controlling everything?" ..
it pained me to have to tell him..
Wife launched her blog. So i am posting it in the thread titled blog.
Am i doing this right?
- which one is your wifedrgs
- where is the blog?sted
- It's a bit confusing.HAYZ1LLLA
- What's the address?i_monk
- She has a few novels she is working on but this is a project with two friends that wanted to keep each other accountablefreakpelican
- She would favorably talk about her "live journal" days and it would make me laugh bc i never thought of it as a serious thing.freakpelican
- This is just an outlet in "blog" form for them to publish short works/poetry weekly. My wifes the Polish one :)freakpelican
Headed to the Trump inauguration with the fam, going to be tons of fun. Whether you support him or not, this is going to be FANTASTIC!
DC Metro here I come!
- cool story brofadein11
- pathological liar. sad.kona
- going to be SOOOOO awesome!vero_vandal
- natural born assholested
- wait til he goes full terry meltdown in the coming days - popcorn ready.fadein11
- I thought you were going to Canada/making shoe boxes/threatening violence/watching your pretend apartment burn down?face_melter
- Hold up a sign with 'QBN' on it so we can spot you in the throng.face_melter
- QBN sign or GTFO! also, make a set mask and hold that against your face in the pic!capn_ron
- no Canada ey you hoser?moldero
- Pittsburgh Platterutopian
- You're brave, all my respectOBBTKN
- what in the worlds fuck is it about QBN that attracts these nut jobs?inteliboy
- lovely weather too!vero_vandal
How many of you long-timers remember the days of Derek Blais around here? Every now and then curiosity strikes and I'll look up his Instagram. Lots of great black and white photos and looks like he had an awful motorcycle crash last year in the US. Looks like he's done well for himself creatively / professionally and that's cool to see.
- haha. Yes, I came across his TED talk a while ago. He's doing well. I'd like to think we tough-loved him into the man he is today.kona
- BBDO still exists?sted
- Wasnt he besties with son (Sean)?shellie
- Wasn't he the douche that would create a new site every 3 months and claim he was sponsored... by Apple?OSFA
- So yeah, it makes sense he's at BBDO then.OSFA
I wake up and see that there's a new, hip Power Rangers movie coming out. Kanye is in the trailer.
I'm going back to bed.
(Don't die, Hijo)
headed to Miami now. going to board the Jam Cruise ship tomorrow. i'm so excited i can't stand it!!
Just surfing the net on my macOS Sierra virtual machine, mounted on my brand new i7 Windows 10 machine... works ace. I am
going to install Sketch and try to manage the 2 Os and try not to go mad...
@Hijo... please, get a second opinion on your issues, and LEARN TO WRITE PROPERLY!! ;)
@HijoDMaite i lived in dorms across from a goth who basically did the same thing plus had a diet exclusively of tomato soup. he had an episode and went to the doctor who said if you continue with the coffee and soup diet you'll get very ill. a few months later of eating and drinking proper and laughably the colour had come back to the goth guys face.,
- well, you do write like a hobo normally, but still.. first 2 are worrisomeGnash
- (my writing is almost identical, btw)Gnash
- did you not know how to write it, or were your fingers just not cooperating?Gnash
- You write in all upper case? uggghhhpango
- My fingers would not cooperate! and yes ALL CAPS ALWAYS.HijoDMaite
- While it certainly seems more jittery, I would try not to look too hard into handwriting analysis as a form of diagnosis. At the most, it might suggestBuddhaHat
- anxiety, tension, shit, even a really bad hangover could cause it. But the bottom one looks much better. Take care of yourself, bro.BuddhaHat
- when you were talking to your boss were you making sense?Gnash
- About ppl who write in all caps: Although they may act normally in social situations, They have problems showing their true selves.shellie
- ^ reporter has stroke on airGnash
- I heard that on a special about a murderer. I write in all caps, a lot like your last sample. Yall don't wanna cross us in a dark alley.shellie
- haha thanks Shellie. Gnash yeah making sense fine.HijoDMaite
- it's not analysing handwriting, it's disruptive fine motor skills that's the issueGnash
- All-cap writer here as well :)Gnash
- ^^ that's good sign you were making sense. a stroke would blur your thinking as well,Gnash
- uggghhhh you all cap writers...pango
- depends on how rush i am.
- ALL CAPS HERE!oey
- lol my handwriting has gotten fuckin ridiculously bad as I get older. I blame keyboards and phones. What was that episode of Portlandia where adults...HijoDMaite
- WTH!! so many of you!pango
- didn't know how to write anymore?HijoDMaite
- when I was young I wanted to write the way I saw architects write on their drawings. So I forced myself to only write in all-caps for yearsGnash
- now I can't write cursive without a ton on mental effortGnash
- i actually enjoys writing... although i don't write as much. i like to write as if i'm gliding through the page.pango
- learned calligraphy when i was young. although can't write shit with fountain pen or brush now.pango
- you write like you're gliding on the page? do you ever glide into your vagina?Gnash
- kidding!! just kidding!! :)Gnash
- lol ouch...pango
- That first one looks like my normal handwriting, all caps too :/SteveJobs
- ALL CAPS ALL DAYcannonball1978
- what's wrong with you people?!?!?! am i the only one who writes normally?pango
- Don't worry. Most neurological issues don't come and go. They just get worse. My father had ALS and once his writing went bad it never returned.OP31
- Since your writing normal again it's most likely the caffeine. I drink a ton of coffee and get twitches all over when I over do it.OP31
- handwrititing of a person with amyotrophic lateral sclerosisdrgs
- ever tried to calculate exactly how much caffiene you have per day?inteliboy
- in my earlier post I described my caffeine intake in the last few months. have not looked at the numbers though.HijoDMaite
- WTF please?fruitsalad