- Last post
- 18 Responses
Drivers who turn or change lanes without signaling
Isn't this more or less a new Punches for: thread?
When the salt shaker at a restaurant is filled up to the rim so there's no room for the salt to actually shake and come out!
Misuse of the word "literally"
Non-designers using Photoshop with a laptop trackpad, insisting it's "fine".
- also, non designers opening a 3gb file on shitty laptop to "check" layers. wtf are they hoping to find?futurefood
- but it is finemonospaced
- What’s wrong with using laptop trackpads?! I can’t live without onescruffics
- fucking dev asshats suggested giving me a linux laptop with cc running within some hood ass VM. I threatened to quit my lazy job.mekk
Fucking cardio. I can't think of anything more tedious.
Checking your phone while sitting at a machine at the gym...for f*ck's sake, do your exercise, get up and move! It's always some dude, too, staring at their phone for 10 minutes, 1 set, 10 more minutes, 1 set...30 minutes later they look up and move.
Yup, usually a disproportional beard and a handful of tats.
I can’t understand why do you take your phone to the gym...dmay
- I take my phone to the gym for music, and my workout tracking app.
That said, I rest 1'30" between work sets, and 3' between warm-up sets and work sets.Continuity
- Checking Tinder.NBQ00
- @Continuity +1sted
- I have my training plan memorized and don’t need music to train. And usually train in supersets, só no rest timedmay
- maybe they are watching instructions. maybe they are picking their set song. maybe focus on your own god damn workout.cannonball1978
- Calisthenics = no gym = free. Problem solved.ApeRobot
- They can do whatever they want, but if they take 10 minutes to do it, let others use the machinedmay
- who brings their stupid phone to the gym anyways? as if those asshat ithingies tied to your arm aren't douche enoughmekk
- I've got my phone with me at the gym for music, heart rate monitor, working tracking app. Stick to appropriate rest times, get your work done, and nobody willmg33
- tiny feetBennn
- Is that the elf Dan Bilzerian?utopian
people wearing tshirts to buy into a sub culture. Like fuck you listen to iron maiden nor nivarna. Earn your nerdom for fuck sake!
- Iron Maiden is not a subculture. Iron Maiden is life. #eddie #narvanaprophetone
- Up the Irons!DRIFTMONKEY
- Any time I see a kid who clearly doesn't know what Metallica are, wearing one of their t-shirts that they bought at H&M, I want to punch them.Continuity
- brings out my inner rage!mugwart
- I drove past the pub that claims to be the birthplace of Iron Maiden yesterday!dee-dubs
- ^ at the gates of hell?mugwart
- really? Fucking hate strafordmugwart
When someone doesn't stack/nest pans that are clearly designed to stack within each other...just chucks them in the cupboard on top of everything else....grrrr
- 36” led light bar on back bumperprophetone
- this needs to be a standard featureKrassy
- Full beam cuntsPhanLo
- Burn his retina!OBBTKN
- Or you could just change lanestangoxray3
- or just a mirror...sarahfailin
- With all the sensors and shit they add for lane awareness, auto braking etc etc, a car in front ≠ full beam should be pretty easy?MrT
- also, this: https://www.qbn.com/…Krassy
Being a bird locked in a cage
I wish there was a way to do the opposite of giving the finger to drivers who let you merge, for example. But they're behind you. So you have no way of acknowledging their gesture. And you have no way of giving them the thumbs up or expressing a 'thank you' somehow. So you merge in and drive as if nothing happened. All privileged and sh*t. Is it just me?
- Make a note of their registration, find their details and write them a nice letter or send them a cake.Fax_Benson
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could just send a nice message to a car in your vicinity at will? I think about that often.monospaced
- @Fax_Benson you, sir, are a problem solver!Krassy
- @monospaced right? 5G?Krassy
- not how I wanted to comment... but you get the message.keewee
- @keewee boom! not tacky at all.Krassy
- In some countries briefly flashing the hazards does the trick, probably more common than the finger, in those countrieswckd
- @wckd good to know! what countries? I want to make sure it doesn't mean "F U!" in some other countries. HaH!Krassy
- don't people put up their hand open as a wave? isn't that enough? Either out the window or in the center of your car?BabySnakes
- Couple of flashes of the hazards up my way.PhanLo
- @BabySnakes Hmm. Thought of using, but could be misinterpreted as a flip off, or as a wave that you wanted to merge differently , or as stop, or as smthn elseKrassy
- @mono think how many people would have the word ‘cunt’ and not ‘thanks’ as a direct message to any driver that in the vicinity hahaIanbolton
- Or flip them the finger anyway for being a sucker and letting you inFax_Benson
- sexy singles in your areaimbecile
- as some have said flashing hazards are ok as thank yourenderedred
- If cars can send message to other cars, I bet there will quite a bit moments like "I has all your base. Race me! You pussy!"pango
- I actually had an idea for this, led message board that's sits on the windshieldHayoth
- Lorry drivers do a flippy indicator thing - not so much for car drivers but when driving a van you get it.sinjun
- as others have said, a couple of flashes of the hazardsGnash
- wave you cuntMilan
- Thumbs up out the window or flash a good ol fashioned hawaii hang loose. Twiddle that shit and their karmas golden.mantrakid
- srs tho ive rolled down my window in the dead of harsh winter to throw up a wave / thumbs up as thanksmantrakid
- I'm in the UK and I'd give an open hand wave or a flash of the hazards.Wolfboy
- double hazzard flash all the waydee-dubs
- Flash your hazards for a couple of seconds. Isn't that the universal "thanks" when someone is behind you? Or thumb-up out window ;)microkorg
- I just make it rain dollar bills out my window as a thank you.zarkonite
- Most drivers are looking for your acknowledgement - so if you wave to your rearview mirror, they usually see it.stoplying
- Wave or flash the hazards means thank you in canada. Throwing your feces out the window means "fuck off"Gucci
- settled. tnx ya'll! I'll be hazard-lighting galore from now on!Krassy
- As Milan suggests - wave your cunt.Nairn
- faeces out the window in UK also means fuck off..probably universal no?dee-dubs
- How about a simple wave? Flashing hazards shows you're a Canadian idiot.PublicVoice