- Last post
- 22 Responses
That AR Kit stuff is pretty impressive. I wish I had more time to watch this.
Grouped notifications in iOS 12!!! FINALL!
Would all of this slow down my iphone 6 even more?
that's fucked up. You dad can now remotely fuck around with your phone and limit the way you use your phone.
- cause it's starting to affect their bottom line, that's why.Krassy
- "Hey, instead of taking our money making device away from your kids ALTOGETHER, how about we let you 'limit' the time they use it?!"Krassy
- "....oh, and next, here's something your kids will LOVE....announcing: MEMOJI!"Krassy
- why do you think apples vottom line is in jeopardy? their annual reports don’t indicate anything of the sort.monospaced
- it's clearly a PR move to retain current users and attract users of the competition's devicesKrassy
Formatting web content for WatchOS is here...
...272 x 340 folks!
After that last episode from WestWorld, all this pattern and behavior learning doesn't look that "cool".
I can’t even begin to express how little I care about the Apple Watch...
Spectrum available on AppleTV is kind of a big deal.
Appleis really pushing the AR narrative, as they should. The potential is there for great tools.
lol@adults having to set phone limits for their adult selves.
perhaps in iOS13 Apple can use AR to show the users what they could look like (successful, thin, perhaps at the beach or happy) if the user could just put down the phone for a few hours here and there.
will buy tho
external GPUs - about time
- Thought you could do this already.section_014
- Did they mention if it was AMD only, or will Nvidia be supported too?mutanthands
- ^ don't rememberGnash
- My buddy uses an external rig with an NVIDIa card on a Mac.monospaced
- Ya but it requires a bit of jiggery pokery to get Nvidia working. Would be nice if it was just supported natively.mutanthands
- ^ thisGnash
- ^^ Fwiw, I have a Nvidia GTX-1060 running on my hackintosh, no issues. Just downloaded the official driver, and it worked.section_014
Dolby Atmos on the Apple TV. Sweet.
So do we have 2018 hardware now?
so sick of all the feeeechaaz
please please pretty please apple release an os that is stripped to the bone and just works, without all the extraneous crud you see fit to clog it up with.
- it's a start. being able to easily port iOS apps to desktop is a good thing.Gnash
- some kerwallity graffix right there.hans_glib
- @Continuity lol! right?!Krassy
- and the presenter was SOOO pumped about it! lol "AND NEXT! we're desperately trying to save a sinking ship! and for me to keep my job!" LMAOKrassy
- sinking ship?monospaced
- these 4 apps are the sinking shipKrassy
- @mono Apple is a rocket, relax. They're still amazing :)Krassy
- I don’t agree they’re amazing at all. Lots of disappointing product. Just saying that they aren’t remotely at risk of going under.monospaced
- Hopefully the stock app will be more useful than the toy iPhone version. A copy of the old google finance would be ideal.shapesalad
I really wish apple would just make a Pro version of MacOSX built for stability and speed.
That was a terrible keynote. macOS best "feature" is a dark skin.
- downvote all you want but you know it's true :Dernexbcn
- here's an upvote. Truth is spoken.section_014
- you weren't wow'd by the...drumroll... MEMOJI?!Krassy
- but you could make it dark anyway:
- every apple event is the worst event ever.inteliboy