- Last post
- 18 Responses
Right to the google Graveyard!
It's a pity it's kinda too complex for the average designer to build something like this. ^
Back in the Flash days it was more accessible for an average joe designer to tinker around and build an interactive toy. I do miss those days, a bit of "on enter frame" some "on release" and a couple "goto and plays" - and you had yourself some interactive fun in minutes, all from one app, design - code - execute.
- Too many people complained it wasn't open source and that it took up too many resources... Flash really opened up w/AS3... I miss it too :(PonyBoy
- This true, flash was a cool reality to work inrobotron3k
- I find myself talking about flash in such a tone of “back in my day”. These damn kids and their internet languages. GoToAndF***_yourselffreakpelican
- I designed crazy websites with flash, nowadays everything looks same and I gave up trying different things because the process is not as funBeeswax
- Flash timeline helped me to design a site like a storyboard. Everything had a beginning,middle and end with endless possibilities of transitions in betweenBeeswax
- flash was the shit. isn't the only thing that ended it is it failed at being indexed by search engines properly?scarabin
- there were ways around just about everything that everyone says killed flash... except the fact that tablets / smartphones lacked playback... that did it imhoPonyBoy
Ok I don't have a musical bone in my body but Salarrue inspired me as I built this off of his work. Couldn't end it right though for a feel-good loop :/
Wish it had copy paste for patterns and that you could play from certain points in timeline. Oh and more octaves.