- Last post
- 20 Responses
Does part of the proceeds go to set's stupid meme foundation?
let's get some reviews going
Just submitted my 5 star review. This is sure to be a hit with the ladies.
- lol, no verified purchase reviews ;)monospaced
- ^ you mean no wolves in the wolf of wallstreet kinda reviews are afoot? ;)helloeatbreathedrive
- And this is why 3 of the nyc members i know don't like mono, and try to avoid him, factpinkfloyd
- Be nice to Mono. He's actually a nice fellow.CyBrainX
- I was told he was annoying in another meetup he wasn't invited topinkfloyd
- and from my experience with him on qbn, he doesn't seem nice at allpinkfloyd
- i was also told cybrain looked like an old geek haha, sorrypinkfloyd
- Don't be sorry. It's true.CyBrainX
- my comment wasn't mean! y'all are being super sensitive :)monospaced
- pinkfloyd, which nyc members avoid me, and in what manner? I've organized a few NYC drinks nights myself ... CyBrainX was at them toomonospaced
- my comment wasn't meant to be mean, in any way ... why's that so hard to understand? I have no interest in being on your bad sidemonospaced
- @pinkfloyd, I have never been mean to anyone except for the political trolls, so not sure what you're referring tomonospaced
- Mono... you might not notice how you come across to some people.canoe
- he's on medspinkfloyd
- and won't seem to ignore mepinkfloyd
- same story, another day http://i.imgur.com/Q…
like, just ignore me, it's that simplepinkfloyd
- I accept I might not notice, but pink, you're actually going out of your way to be mean to me, which I don't do. :(monospaced
- This had nothing to do with you, and you've come in and insulted me several times. Please ignore me, then. jeezmonospaced
- And, I resent you saying i"m on meds. I'm not, and there's no reason I should be. I bust some balls once in awhile, like anyone else, no worse, no better.monospaced
- Forgive me for finding it amusing that there were funny reviews from people I know. :(monospaced
- canoe, what have I said/done to give you a bad experience? really, what am I missing here?monospaced
And set licensed you to use his likeness?
- It's ok, he gets his cut, doesn't he Pinklevitch? Pinklevitch?detritus
- and would pink have created his without having seen the many others that preceded it? Surely everyone gets a %?Fax_Benson
- lol @ pinklevitchpinkfloyd
- Set is in the public domainGnash
- is anus certainly is, from what I've heard.detritus
- it's on the terms and conditions when you sign up on QBNernexbcn
Hey Pinky how difficult was it to set-up an Amazon account to sell t-shirts?
Does Amazon print your shirts and handle fulfillment?
Do you have a web-link were to start-up a store?
- uh oh.detritus
- Winter Is Comingutopian
- please refer to my ebookpinkfloyd
- Step 1: Apply for an amazon merch account. Approval could take monthspinkfloyd
- Step 2: Just upload the artwork and amazon will take care of the restpinkfloyd
- is there anything Amazon doesn't do? crazyernexbcn
- what's the base price for tees?dbloc
pinkfloyd just a q, why did you choose amazon merch on top of the the other platforms like treadless shops, society6 etc?
^Amazon delivers way more organic traffic than the others. I've uploaded my work on society6 and fineartsamerica years ago and haven't made a single sale.
I did this amazon thing and sold 4 tshirts recently without even really trying.
We have an advantage here because we don't have to hire designers to create our shirts. This is a no cost way of making passive income.
- Thanks for the info. Good point about having an advantage. Cheers!numero1
- is the cost comparable to those others sites? what's the various % taken from each of those sites vs. traffic amount... just curiousPonyBoy
- here's a screenshot of the royalties from amazon. i forget the numbers from the other sites http://imgur.com/a/b…pinkfloyd
- well they def. take their cut, don't they... damnPonyBoy
- actually... that's not bad at all given 'Amazon costs include materials, production and fulfillment.'PonyBoy
Out of context, this t-shirt is disturbing. Not a bad thing tho. Make those sales!
Haha. Did you sell any?
I'd have bought one but doesn't ship to the UK...
this will end well.. and very likely be hilarious along the way
Haha, great comments in the shop so far...
@pinkfloyd I got the email from amazon saying I have been approved yesterday. I was thinking I wasn't going to get it or that they missed it or something. Because since I saw your post it has been around 6 months!
I kinda got excited about it lol.
How are you going with it? Are you still active with your designs?
lol at this "set face" qbn era
I'll trade a Photoshop task for a shirt.
Pink, what's this Amazon like you speak of? They're operating like society6?
did someone really buy it ?
I haven't given it much time since. I think I made about 14 sales?