- Last post
- 35 Responses
This show is fucking bananas. Great start.
Does Sylvester Stallone live or die?
Opening sequence was a whole lotta awesome.
Just watched Ep 1, and for ppl that haven't read about it, it's going to be just as freaky as Legion was, I think. Great first episode.
Now please just let Ian McShane take a break so he can finish the fucking Deadwood movie!
first episode was great!!
The main guy is wooden and lacks charisma, hoping he settles into it as the first episode was good. Giant lady cannibal vagina anyone?
Want to watch this but of course it's not on hulu and I'm not in the US
the first scene is what made me get interested into this, after the second episode i'm more confused. still can't decide...
I'm super confused too, but that may be the point. We know about as much as the protagonist.
"You don't know you're black yet. You think you're just people."
When I first saw the series title I thought it was a documentary about set.
Then I remembered set isn't American.
- who knew he would fit just absolutely perfect for the part :)helloeatbreathedrive
- this was a great opening sceneRamanisky2
- immaculate and great writing. sums up a great deal in a very few words. who knew orlando had in him this great :)helloeatbreathedrive
- isn't he the make 7up yours guy?shellie
Czernobog is apparently a *really* obscure Slavic god, hardly conceivable belief in him would survive to reach the New World, but it's goddamn Peter Stormare. (Him as Satan and Tilda Swinton as Gabriel make that Constantine movie worthwhile.)
Taking a while to get going... Third episode and still introducing the characters. I anticipate a long ride (which is okay by me).
Overall its great, refreshing modern fantasy storyline.
I fuckn love how they describe internet,
in my mind he was more 14, but I dig the whole riff raff thing ehehe
I couldn't finish the book, the show seems a lot better.
For me it will always be He-Man. He was american wasnt he?
- There's nothing that tickles me more than the fact she died with a dick in her mouth.shellie
- the back story def made her motives make more senseRamanisky2
- yeah and Dane Cook's dick no less.
- I was kinda pissed to even hear dane cooks voice pop up. So, I was pleased that his role in this story is being a massive d-hole.shellie
- ^ AGREEED!!!Ramanisky2
That motherfucker from Hollyoaks LOL