- Last post
- 49 Responses
Just saw that, was going to post. You beat me!
I guess I like it. Its a line that snoke says in force awakens.
It's a trap, Luke will totally destroy everything and create a new tribe of Jedi. Do not proceed Dark Side Warriors!
Hmm, is the title referring to Luke or Rey?
- My guess is Luke. Rey is a new, new hope, I suppose.monospaced
- Come on man. You didnt see TFA? Luke is called the last jedi multiple times.CygnusZero4
- Or will he train Rey, die, and she'll be the last Jedi?Akagiyama
- prob gonna kill him off like soloscarabin
- jedi is the singular and pluraldigitdaily
- I realized that too the other day digitdaily.monospaced
Where's the trailer, you sluts?
The Last Franchise
I wonder how transparent the copy-and-paste from a prior movie will be with this one. Start on an ice planet, go to a floating city, etc. Drink the kool-aid, fanboys!
- cue fade in 3...2...1..._niko
- This Kool-Aid tastes amazingdesmo
- They already said it will pick up at the very moment TFA ends. So Rey handing the light saber to Luke... but it could snow.ETM
- The story can start on Not-Hoth with other characters, y'know.i_monk
- lol _niko... yep it was pretty awful. One of my least favourite Star Wars films.fadein11
So who was the 1st jedi?
One more year full of 'hype', Star Wars merchandise und stuff everywhere. The Star Wars Franchise is making tons of money.
The only good thing about star wars, really, is the Jedi. If this is the last jedi then what's the point of making any more...
- I call BS, Luke might be the last one, but he's going to train a ton more. like you said, what's the point if all Jedi are dead. story over.vero_vandal
- I hope that's the direction they take, to re-introduce them and focus on them again. The last two were seriously lacking in Jedi and the force...set
I'm guessing "the last jedi" refers to Luke, it's his story and will explain all the legit shit he's been up to since he burned his dad.
He's gonna train Rey, and then he's gonna die... and Rey is going to be the last Jedi.