- Last post
- 41 Responses
- I kept reading 3D Moldero wanted...pango
- Thanks for the mention, but this isn't really my bag. I wouldn't know where to even begin modelling this :/face_melter
- baseline_ would have an interesting take on it I feel.face_melter
- AWWWW you guys care! You really care! :Dbaseline_shift
I could do this as well.
The cool part is knowing the other 3 artists, you'd end up with 4 totally different versions of that robot.
Personally, I'd love to see dopepope's. I know he's available for commissions. He did a similar style already, emulating benjadams illustration style.
try fiverr too, I want to see what they make you.
Just the rider of the bike? Or the bike too?
Email me with details. I'd love to have a go with it.
Want the girl on the bike, I eventually want to get it 3D printed.
Would be great if she was posable but that is probably more complicated adding the bones and stuff.
I have the original AI file, if that helps.
Not sure I wanna pay all 4 people to do job as much as that would be cool :)
I will email you dopepope.
This would be fun to do a whole 3D scene. Is it your illustration?
I agree with johnny_wobble.
Share the source illy and let the modeling begin!
I personally won't be happy until face-melter has rendered the scene.
Dopepope is going to model a monster that rips your biker apart and eats it!
I'm gonna mess around with this a bit for kicks. Started playing with the guy by door for a minute today. I'll build the buildings and street first and share the c4d scene with everybody.
I just noticed the movie title in that scene. Very nice.
- Still to invent a solution for the eyepiece/visor.face_melter
- Throw that head in a hypernurb and see what happensjohnny_wobble
- I like the geometric shapes.Noggin
- This is a great style. Hopefully it can be a head start on the rest of the bike.CyBrainX
- Thanks. Yeah, I kind of want to see it through now and learn more about character modelling.face_melter
I will post the Illustrator file for people to have a look.
Also if you want to try model any of the other bots that would be cool.
A while back I built the city using the Team Fortress/Hammer editor and made the bots 2D sprites but it wasn't great.
I have seen what people have done with the Source filmmaker and having the 3D bots animated etc. would be a great video for one of my tracks.
It's kind of a huge investment though.
I actually approached Cyriak a while back and he quoted me $12k at the time but then got too busy.