- Last post
- 7,416 Responses
- awesome love the styleRamanisky2
- looking gooddopepope
- Nice! Mobius-esqueset
- what's that you drawing on?oey
- Surface Pro and Photoshop?dmay
- ah! surface pro...okay, I see.oey
- felix... so good!PonyBoy
- Man, I love that second one.CyBrainX
- thanks all! yes, surface 4 pro and PSOBBTKN
- Hope i can finish the comic in next year... will share all the process. Finaly i'm going to autopublish it and get the funds via crowdfunding... i hope ;)OBBTKN
Hey crew, finally finished this thing - It's a Title sequence concept for one of my fave sci-fi novels... Really had a blast working on it between gigs and as always, fun to collab with a buddy of mine to rock out a track for the vid.
Always trying to learn new tricks, but long road ahead haha...
- nice work.
after seeing your last Set PSB work I ended up going back through the archives. Some seriously funny stuff there - I was nearly in tears a couple offadein11
- times. Big talent :)fadein11
- LOL thnx yeah there are
some real gems in that thread ....Ramanisky2
- I like this a lot. Just a couple of minor niggles:
• Arial bold? Really? :(
• Got a bit of JJ Abrams action going on there with the lens flares ;)Continuity
- It's not Arial Bold ...
it's Galaxy Polaris Bold.
and J.J. told me to add the lens flare :DRamanisky2
- Hahaha! All good! ;)Continuity
- there's some kind of a glitch, but I think it's my wi-fi signal :PKrassy
- Way to culturally appropriate the Dagaz rune. People always stealing white people’s history!cannonball1978
- ooooh - great glitchiness!!antimotion
- nice work.
- = tiny willy.detritus
- I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but my willy is not tiny.pinkfloyd
- Now i know it is.detritus
- I know it's notpinkfloyd
- Hmm. Best you post a photo so we can all check — I'm not sure your mere word is good enough here.detritus
- lol nice trypinkfloyd
- Trump handsutopian
- 3D MODEL HERE:
- killer ;)Ramanisky2
- looks scary and fantastic!!e-pill
- He looks healthy and seems to be eating well! Ace!futurefood
- you make these pretty fast i thinkpinkfloyd
- dopepope is a machine ..
he doesn't need food or waterRamanisky2
- or sleepRamanisky2
- haha thanks guysdopepope
- You are killing it man...yuekit
- fucking awesome dude! jesussureshot
- You sell your soul to the zbrush devil or something? So damn good!!antimotion
- 3D MODEL HERE:
new a/v piece, a little piano bit i did ... more an "in progress" step working on a mixed media project about finding peace
- FAME! I wanna live forever
I wanna learn how to fly!detritus
- I'm 'going to' not 'wanna'
- Awesome, but would look better without the outlinecannonball1978
- Magnificent, sir!Continuity
- The outline makes it look like a sticker. Not necessarily a bad thing.CyBrainX
- regarding the stroke outline..
- Good job Big Brothermisterhow
- Kind of a departure from what you normally post here. Branching out from figure work?garbage
- branching out from usual postsbjladams
- i like thiscannonball1978
- ridiculous man!
hi. i can paint/draw everythingjaylarson
- the hand is spectacularly real.detritus
- I almost thought the hand was real.CyBrainX
- this is rad. Do you large prints of this?dbloc
- wonderful as usual man!kona
- Amazing! please paint more (as much as I love your drawings)BaskerviIle
- Yea. Really nice feel.dopepope
- Pretty cool, i would diversify the brush mouvementsi_was
- bravo, looks great, also the color mood is very pleasingSimonFFM
- Big heart eyes emoji xDsea_sea
- wow - love it - so good.pedromendez
- hey, thx.
@dbloc - no print of this one.
I do a lot of digital landscape painting for storyboarding, but trying to use real paints more often.bjladams
- I'm about to chop this down on ig - always fun because i screw it up 1 out of 3 times. feel free to watch, send thoughts/prayers, etc.bjladams
- what are you doing with it once you're done? file it away?imbecile
- it has soldbjladams
- Great job man. Love your work!dbloc
- nice, what did you rig him in?where_am_i
- In Cinema 4D :) It was a pain... and he cant move his hands upwards too much... but oh well hahaFabricio
- very nicemoldero
- love thisMiguex
- the still frame makes it look like someone is choking himcannonball1978
- That's great. Did you adjust the weight mapping around the shoulders? That's always the problem area. With his arms out like that it shouldn't matter.CyBrainX
- Thanks guys!
Haha, now I cant un-see the choking reference @CanonFabricio
- Yeah, shoulders were a pain @cybrain.. they can actually move upwards better, but the main problem is with the hands... I re-painted that area so many times..Fabricio
- I love this hipster stuffutopian
- yeah weighting is the pits!where_am_i
- Call me weirdo, but it took me like 5 secs before I figured out it was a scarf and not arms / hands choking him..maquito
working on a short on the side, in between jobs. Goes very slowly as every time i get really into it and get going something comes up. But managed to get the first scene render the other day, pretty happy with it for now
- Looking cool so fardopepope
- thanks! curious, have you ever skinned one of your zbrush'd characters?where_am_i
- So many nice details Brett. When are you planning to finish the short film? Would love to see more of it!Fabricio
- ah man, id love to have a date in mind but there is a mountain of stuff to do. Its just going to have to be a passion project that i slowly chip away atwhere_am_i
- Thank you tho. I think im going to just do bits at a time and render so I will post here along the waywhere_am_i
- hurled chunkssince1979