- Last post
- 7,555 Responses
- i likeypinkfloyd
- I read RMpinkfloyd
- Read RIM and kinda started to look for JOBVectorMasked
- The break in the R reads too much like a P, and is driving me insane. #constructivecritici...garbage
- Yea I really think the R and M should not have breaks in them. I read RM but not sure now whether it's supposed to be RTMset
- I like it but I agree with what's been said. I think connecting the R and M breaks would help. Also, while I like the curve in the R's leg, I'm wondering...kona
- if near the bottom it should be straight and not curved in. I'd have to see it but it's just a thought.kona
- Also, if you're really liking the breaks (I like the one in the M) perhaps move the R's break to where the bowl meets the stem up top. Great work.kona
- I see a tardis.DRIFTMONKEY
- Nice. Quick scan, i read RTM.desmo
- I agree with setutopian
- I agree with utopianchukkaphob
- I agree with garbagegarbage
- I agree with agreementGucci
- But no...seriously. It's great. I do think you're setting the tone with the break in the J to have people confuse the R as a pissing P though.Gucci
New work for a Belgian architecture firm
- Wow fucking amazing, you didn't use Helvetica!! +1000robotron3k
- haha most architects rather use Arialsmpl
- Fuck Helvetica... Yeah I said it! What gives?!robotron3k
- I can't recall an architect firm with Helvetica-based branding. At least not this century.detritus
- nice work man!renderedred
- really like it!SimonFFM
- +1 great stuffMrT
Can't remember tif I posted this here before (apologies if I did)...
If you know any good stuff I haven't got listed post it there ->
Side note I make $0 from this as Amazon won't allow me to get sales referrals :(
- You have posted it but happy for the reminder. why won't amazon let you get referral $ ?Gnash
- I don't write articles... I just post simple products links. I kinda get it actually.Centigrade
- My daughter got given a pretty dope torch for her bday with space slides she can shine on the wall/ceiling. https://www.funlearn…Hayzilla
- The product is cool... pity about the packaging!Centigrade
Hey crew - I wanted to drop this piece I did for the THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS - I LEFT MY BODY music video competition.
There were 3 winning vids (one grand prize and two second prize in total). Some really talented folks... Mine wasn't chosen, but it was great just to be able to throw something into the mix.
I had a wonderful time just messing around putting this thing together. Every project is a learning experience and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!
If any of you cats are TMBG fans and haven't heard the new album - it's really dope - anyhow, enjoy the rest of the weekend and hope you dig the vid ; )
Finally, here's their site with the winning vids and more - https://www.youtube.com/user/Par…
If you have time to check out - some amazing stuff there!
- Thanks guys! check the other entries out if you can too - really awesome stuff!antimotion
- Nice video. I used to call their 1-800 “dail-a-song” back in the late 80s.fooler
- Nice! Huge tmbg fanfuturefood
- Visuals superb; music suckly badly, and poorly paired. Guys with (now grey) Hair and with Guitars. OMG is it 1990 already?BustySaintClaire
- Thanks for the kind words - really appreciate it!
They still do the dial-a-song haha and yeah, very old style, but seem to have fun doing - good energy.antimotion
- hopefully they paid someone for all the work they didjaylarson
- very nice! big tmbg fan here too, been to their SF show a few weeks ago, almost cried :')feel
- Fun design! Movie looks ridiculous though ;)monospaced
(where have you hidden the satanic star? I can't find it)Gnash
- what's ridiculous about a giant ape fighting a giant flying wolf with a Pro wrestler scientist ?dopepope
- baha. i was actually surprised by how enjoyable the movie wasscarabin_net
- Isn't this the movie where he only has one leg and jumps from a crane to a building?Maaku
- That another movie. He's been busypango
- NO, this one he’s got two legs, and 3 giant monsters. Exponentially better.dopepope
- The original video game was great.Noggin
- looking gooddopepope
- Like it +1OBBTKN
- looks like she's about to pull the roof off a spider tankcannonball1978
- Is good.MrT
- Again, really nice man!!!antimotion
- Super nice!dyspl
- Thanks all. This was, like, my eighth attempt using different photos. I'm completely taken with the dark panels on the skin idea, especially on the jaw and neckface_melter
- Can we see the source photo?detritus
- this is fantasticRamanisky2
- I can Google, i realise.
Working on some titles for the Seattle ADDYs
First pass at the motion.
Some early stage concept work for a sci-fi story a buddy of mine is working on.
Ingredients: C4D, X-Particles, Daz mods, Photoshop and Advil.
These are mainly showing some textural viz for the technology used in the story - essentially a bio-electric shield.
The spheres are a simple graphic representation of the mesh integrity - standard to military grade
Last image is a "transport" heading back to a prisoner facility... Haven't had time to rock the internal view - hoping to get to it soon...
Hope ya'll dig!
- Excellent workRamanisky2
- Thanks Ram, really appreciate it!antimotion
- is it going to be part of a game or what?Beeswax
- Hey B, this is for a pilot he wants to produce. For my role, I was helping with first pass of concepts, and also assisting with the script.antimotion
- Very interesting look here. I like what's going on with #5-6. Take a look at EJ's recent tutorial. It might help but you seem to have things worked out so far.CyBrainX
- Oh yeah - I really dig his tutorials. The biggest headache for me now is 3D coat. I’m too impatient, but trying...antimotion
- (great work, btw!!)PonyBoy
- I love how you're like "Some silly animation" meanwhile it's the tits! Nice man,stoplying
- I love this!FawnDog
- Awesomely silly once again!CyBrainX
- Great workCalderone2000
- oh man, such sweet comments, Thank you so much guys <3Fabricio