Paris terrorist attack Nov13th 2015
- Last post
- 157 Responses
18 people dead according to this:
Gunmen opened fire at bars, restaurants...
- Peace loving, God fearing Muslims?utopian
- Bet it was Christians.Hayoth
- Only a few on this site have courage to call out radical islam. Countdown to christian bashing in 3. 2. 1...Hayoth
- Countdown to blame Israel in 3. 2. 1...Hayoth
- Hayoth. wth are you on about? no one knows who the attachers were or for what purpose and cause at this point.pango
I'll save everyone the trouble and post this timeline of a qbn breaking news thread:
1. Oh my god
2. fucking terrorists
3. wait, let's not judge until we have all the facts
3. yup confirmed, religion of peace etc, etc
4. fuck you, you racist bigots
5. meh, what are you gonna do
rinse and repeat every few months.
- right on cue fade lol_niko
- You forgot gun control agruments.404NotFound
- _niko - roboknobfadein11
- yeah was thinking of that but gilgamush is gone so we're missing the big pro-gun camp_niko
- Shit... Can't downvote reality !gonzalle
- what stage are we at now?pango
- i have chills that won't stop. heart breaking.bklyndroobeki
President Hollande was evacuated via helicopter from a football stadium where France was playing a friendly match with Germany, supposedly explosions were heard near the stadium.
"Hostages taken at concert hall in Paris's 11th arrondissement"
Reports of dismembered body ... suicide bomber(s)?
Why is France such a target for this shit?
- keep enlightening this thread with your wisdomernexbcn
- has had quite a controversial stance on islamic dresscodes etc., VCharlie Hebdo made a business out of Islam bashing, NATO... but I would say this is a responsefadein11
- to Jihadi John killing today (he was British but perhaps ISIS had cell ready to go in France). But who knows?fadein11
- honest question, don't be a dick, They seem to me like they keep their nose out of other countries for the most part, unlike the US and Russia. Just because of_niko
- NATO? not in europe so please enlighten us._niko
- lol - read a bookfadein11
- thanks fade was thinking along the same lines, but seems like a harsh response if that's the case._niko
- and misguided considering what Russia and the US are currently doing in Syria._niko
- okay - sorry your response in other thread pissed me off - but no worries. no time for bickering really is it.fadein11
- assuming of course that this is isis related_niko
- no worries, bickering is the"B" in QBN lol, I try not to take things or be taken too seriously, trying to keep things light, not trying to offend_niko
- yep fair enough - apologies again.fadein11
- ^ thats the way!numero1
- France has a long and nasty history of fucking around with other countries - N. Africa being the prime example.face_melter
- French airliners and citizens were a regular target for terrorist attacks during the late 70's and early 80's in response to their meddling in Africa and M.Eastface_melter
- And the French secret service sank the Rainbow Warrior when it was docked in New Zealand, if I recall correctly.face_melter
- Yeah I know they've had a fucked up history, but was thinking of the recent (almost) train attack and now this_niko
- France just started bombing IS recently....yuekit
I imagine that this is the tit for Jihadi John's tat.
France raised the terrorist alert recently, they were even going to suspend the Schengen treaty (passport controls at the borders) because they will host the United Nations Climate Change Conference this month and leader from all the world are planned to attend.
- leader = leadersernexbcn
- source: http://www.ft.com/cm…ernexbcn
Around 60 people said to be inside #Bataclan concert hall in hostage situation