- Last post
- 147 Responses
I've just had an email from Yurimon saying that he's been banned... !?
That doesn't seem fair at all. I rather liked his contribution to the forum.
What gives? I'm assuming they have appointed moderators now. And so it begins...
Banning people should solely be based on spam and abuse.
NOT on pathetic personal grudges.
- We're going to lose what makes QBN great at this rate. Lots of cunts.set
- and by abuse I mean serious abuse like racism etc. QBN revolves around casual abuse.set
- at what rate? 1-2 person in a year banned?monospaced
- Please go awayset
- what is your problem?monospaced
- You're illogical autistic responses lolset
- Illogical and autistic? You still using those big words without looking them up, Greg?monospaced
- What are you even talking about? You predict 1 ban a year with the new mods? Or what? So randomset
- Fuck me mono that was literally the quickest reply to a note in the history of qbnset
- it seems like you are the one with your little OCD stuff all over qbn, which is quite savant-like, my friendmonospaced
- you wrote "We're going to lose what makes QBN great at this rate." What rate?monospaced
- it was one person banned, maybe two this year, that's not a fast ratemonospaced
- Ummm they've literally only just appointed new mods and we've lost a member ALREADY. Wake up.set
- See my point?set
- Sure. Just relax. Shhhh, it's going to be fine.monospaced
- You reply faster than my girlfriendset
- But you do see my point?set
- I see your point. I really do. I was hoping you'd see mine too. Cheers.monospaced
- also, you're replying as fast as me, my friend :)monospaced
- I just don't get you. We've lost a member already, days into getting mods...set
- And your asking me at what rate and saying its been like 1 or 2 in the past year. Totally irrelevant, no?set
- You're * fucking phoneset
- That's all in sayingset
- I mean no offence but that's why I say autistic. Your comment made no sense, bro.set
- look, it made sense, I'm not offended, just chillmonospaced
- but please stop calling me autistic, because I'm notmonospaced
- I am also not 100% convinced this was the doing of a new mod. I think it might be just regular old moderating.monospaced
- You still can't see that it made no sense? Autistic bro.set
- It makes perfect sense when in context of your comment about "at this rate." It's okay if you don't agree. Relax.monospaced
- I just felt that you were overreacting about this one ban as if it were the start of a landslide.monospaced
- At this rate. 1 in a week? Wake up mate jess christ lol.set
- we'll seemonospaced
- Still totally missing the point. So weird. Whatever..set
- Twice I've noted that I see your point. I am simply, straightforwardly, offering up my take on the situation.monospaced
- It differs from your view. That's fine, and in no way "weird" as you put it. "We'll see"monospaced
- Be nice if you just admitted how silly you content was. But cool. Xxxset
- Your comment. Fat fingers.set
- I enjoyed that.
yeah, we finally got new mods,
(please don't ban me, I love mods, I love you, you are love, you are life)
i agree with set
yurimon was a stupid tosser, but that's no reason to ban him
new mods are cunts.
*waits for ban
That is messed up.
can we see what thread led to this?
That's an abusive of power. QBN clearly made the wrong decision by electing this moderator. Get rid of the moderator.
How many users does QBN have left??
To be honest, I don't know if any of the new moderators are moderators YET. I was asked by the QBN show runners if I wanted to be one, said yes, but nothing changed for me as far as ability to edit/delete stuff on the site. I have to assume that's the same for everyone else. In my estimation, the new moderators are needed at some point in the near-future when new member registration is turned back on (it's still off), and some new features are implemented. I don't have any more info than that, and I hope they will post a list of the people who were selected.
^ Yep. Moderators should be public I think, and maybe a list of their actions should be shown. We need to moderate the moderators, at least at first, otherwise things are going to get messy and this place will die a death.
who will I troll in the heysoos thread now?
but seriously, that sucks.
I'm with Set on this:
"Banning people should solely be based on spam and abuse.NOT on pathetic personal grudges. "
wtf, not right
Really? That's fucked up. I hated the cunt's opinions but I liked to have him around. I don't get why he'd get banned honestly. Are we not allowed to have different opinions?? Or is there a specific action that triggered the ban?
If it's about a personal grudge, no, it's not right.
... I won't miss him.
Are you sure he didn't just get really high and lose his password?