- Last post
- 12 Responses
fade all of the sliders?
Bit hard to view on mobile. I imagine it's quite nice on desktop. Why no responsive/mobile layout?
First thought - "What fucking language is this in?!".
Nice site - my only comment (and it's tiny and superficial, like everything I have to say) -
The fact the following picture's cut off at the bottom, but not the top, irritates me a wee bit.
You and the photographers have done a good job of making a company making rotten meat products look very digestible! ;)
Nice layout and type, some really nice little interactive feature/touches and some beautiful assets to work with.
i'd make the products drop-down appear on hover and not on click
that is all. i can find no other fault.
Very nice. I did find the re-sizing header a little bit unnecessary. Personally, I'd be tempted to have a bit of padding in the bottom of the header, as the content seems to scroll into it - gets a little bit messy. Otherwise excellent.
too much type in the footer...add the social media logos
did you start with a template? This looks very familiar.
- does this make any difference to anyone visiting the site?monospaced
- Unlikely, but it's a nice thing to point out.detritus
- that's what I thoughtmonospaced
- It matters to anyone who has to deal with the code in the future.jtb26
- it could...in older browsers, but yes I was just pointing it out to help him clean up the code.dbloc
- Solved! thank youmarindsgn
I thought it was cigars at first. Nice and clean, I agree with the comment about unreadable logo on top of photos.