- Last post
- 32 Responses
the energy companies hate these!
been done did.
I just realized I pulled a freddd
This is pretty entertaining...
Love the old fella at 38/39 min
this thread looks like it could be very interesting!
moldero, if you're really interested and just not trolling look
• daniel nunez's work a true visionary (this will blow your mind)
• Randy Powell's ABHA Coil and Vortex Based Math
• Marko Rodin's work
• the electric universe theory
I would advise you to start at the first video and watch them all, so you can watch his project grow
here's his latest video
Saw a stupidly simple device online a while back that a guy had created to bring the heat from near ceiling height (as heat rises) down to floor level.
He put a drainpipe in the corner of his room with a computer fan at the top to draw hot air into it, flow down the pipe then come out at floor level.
in fact, here's the link ...
^ heat is energy mono...
i've thought about the idea of recirculating "energy" in simple forms in a domestic setup.
you heat up the oven to bake potatoes... for hours afterwards heat/energy escapes from the oven. imagine an elegant setup that recycles heat, steam, water, etc. for other purposes.
- It's STILL not free energy. You do know that right? It's as far from that as Chris Darmon is from reality.monospaced
- Who is so far from reality that pigs fly over his bed while a dinosaur tucks him into the matrix.monospaced
- the thread is about "free energy" devices, rather than free "energy devices"scarabin
- i think that's the confusionscarabin
- Free energy as in getting more out of a system than you put in? Yeah. Nothing exists. It's impossible.monospaced
- mono, did you even see the vid I posted above, look into daniel nunez workGeorgesIV
- It's all bullshit Georges. Nobody has built one. Yes it interests me. So does physics and reality.monospaced
No, no such thing as free energy...
Tesla. worked on something once i think.
100 years of combustion engine,
100 years of combustion engine,
we've seen so much improvement in technology around us (health, communications, cpu speed, hard drive space, etc, etc), yet we're still suck with engines that burns fuel,
they had electrical cars 100 years ago, but now in 2013, only wealthy people can afford one (eg. tesla motors (tesla wanted to give free energy to the world, not overpriced electrical cars..)
yeah, mono, i know this thread started about free energy, which doesn't exist in that form. it does, in other forms though, which some started talking about here... solar, etc. things you can generate or recycle yourself.
- "and now I'll apply some light resistance.." and the thing nigh-on stops.detritus
- its a small model dawg.yurimon
- Still. Not even close to free energy. Fuckig pathetic attempt actually. So sad.monospaced
- if you think a larger model would create free-energy, then you're more of an idiot than I previously thoughtmonospaced
Free energy euro techno..
this doc was more about energy than aliens
it was pretty decent
- yeah, 20yr old documentary of devices all proven failures, nice finedmonospaced
- you mean suppressed failures.
come up with free energy device buddy. NOW!yurimon
- can't be done, no such thingmonospaced
- I would never attempt such a pointless endeavor. Kinda like praying... it's fake and fruitless.monospaced
- Can be done. people die when they try to market or accused of fraud.yurimon
- It cannot, and has not, ever been done. If you say otherwise, you're just spouting conspiracy theories.monospaced
- the only way it coudl be done is to break the laws of thermodynamics, and that can't be donemonospaced
- You have shown 0 evidence of it being done, and that's because it's physically impossible. Just like resurrection and immaculate conception.monospaced
- the resurrection and miracles and immaculate conception. Sounds cool, but total quackerymonospaced
- I guess ou would be the guy who says the world was flat or earth is the center back in the dayyurimon
- mono knows everything. Graphic design is the source of all knowledge.Raybandana
- Yurimons last comment was spot on. Not questioning what we know prevents progression.Hombre_Lobo
- No it isn't. Nobody has done it, and they are only accused of fraud because all devices they create are fraudulent.monospaced