- Last post
- 115 Responses
I heard that they are going to put Banner Ads within Photoshop's palettes.
So, are there any new features that make this version worth getting? Something useful, like a color palette in Dreamweaver?
Looking back at my most recent version, it doesn't look like I ever opened Flash or Fireworks. I use Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver, almost exclusively. Rarely rarely use Photoshop.
Is any of the new stuff ever going to save me enough time that I'd get back the money invested in the new version? Plus I'd have to make up all the time I spend installing it, and learning how to find where they put all the tools I like.
Why would I want to pay more than 11 cents to get more Adobe software?
Why the christ would you be using Dreamweaver in this day and age.
Even just using it as a code editor is a joke.
- It is handy for its sitewide search&replaces and table based layouts (for html emails)raf
- any good text editor does project wide search+replace.
Ok, table based stuff maybe its good for that but not worth the $$$.animatedgif
- Bloated as it is, it has features useful in some situations (cleaning up Word/Excel html), pour data into tables, etc.raf
- Good to have as a second editor, especially that now comes with the full package.raf
- I dig the new boxes. It's different and a new start. I can see this becoming an Adobe competition in the future.fyoucher1
- The auto-complete code capabilities in DW are better than any other editor I can find.nocomply
- image map tool is handy.monNom
- Used DW for 12 years. What you sayin?HAYZ1LLLA
just heard from Adobe, that it will work offline.
$29 a month here in AU for the education edition. I'm sure I can find a StudentID somewhere...
you now work in salons
£27.34 a month if you are upgrading from CS3... result!
Won't working offline be slow as fuck?
I am literally ready to purchase NOT subscribe from CS4. I have to buy two versions...
We use indesign, illustrator, Photoshop and Fireworks for pretty much straightforward stuff... Do you think we should go design standard or premium?
Won't working online be slow as fuck?
so, what time is it out today for the UK?
It's not out today. Last week it said Monday 7th, I came back to work today and now it's saying Friday 11th.
I signed up for it. I'm excited.
- looks like lightroom nowalbums
- Yeah; sans-swirls... : )ideaist
- man that menu text looks shit... all aliased. hopefully that's just a PC thing...inteliboy
- What are you working on?fyoucher1
- Yeah, do PCs still render type that shitty? I thought that Windows would have fixed that shit by now.monospaced
- Nope, windows type rendering is still awful.animatedgif
The cloud is up.
I'm still running my CS3 over here, but have been wanting to upgrade ethically and legally for a long time now. I think I'm going to go for the annual plan, but obviously going to do the free trial first to check it out.