Obama Jobs Poster
- Last post
- 32 Responses
- < THISmonospaced
- Fuck you. Pay me.Irafis
They should have a contest to see who can build the best bridge or school. How about a road paving contest? Winner gets their name on the finished product and a recommendation from Obama. I mean, what the fuck?
- <-- this this this this this.
"Make art. Make progress.
Submit a design to support American jobs."
So basically they want you to work for free instead of paying you... to support American jobs. Have I got that right?
this kind of disgust me,
didn't he get like more than a billion of donation to his campaign,
is it so hard to offer a cash prize or job in exchange for free work,
let's make us work for freee,
ffs obama, cut the war spendings and you can roll in fuckn cash
Might behoove the kids at OFA to re-read their books about the WPA and the Federal Arts Project.
There's a distinct line between artists offering to donate their work to a campaign and soliciting free work from artists in order to profit your campaign.
Maybe my reaction wouldn't be so sour if all proceeds were going to support federal unemployment funding instead of the Obama (or insert politician name here) 2012 campaign.
"Ask millionaires and billionaires to pay their fair share"
This would be a lot easier to swallow if Obama wasn't a millionaire and he wasn't asking people to work for free.
What a weak and feeble-minded attempt to try and harvest attention and votes.
- auto-response. You're like a fucking droid. Pre-programmed and stuck on 'basic' setting.Fax_Benson
Oh! But there is compensation ... LOL
4. Prizes. Three (3) winners will receive the following prize: A framed copy of the Poster (defined below) signed by Barack Obama and all or part of the winner's Poster will be used and displayed on Sponsor's website and/or in other Sponsor advertising or promotional material (to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) associated with Sponsor's political advertising efforts (approximate retail value: $195).
- ok... a $20 print and a $175 frame? Weak sauce.monospaced
- get's my vote!popfodders
- Make it comic sans and put a star at the top of the thumb.CyBrainX
Obama is the definition of irony.
Funny... I don't see a visual of school or a bridge in the poster. Just some clouds, a plane and some sort of road to nowhere. This poster is full of fail! Who design it Poptards?
- it's not "the" poster, it's just some example they providedmonospaced
i like this idea and that poster is 1 of 3 examples.
No pay is the new minimum wage