- Last post
- 52 Responses
Let's say you won the lottery and your take-home after taxes was $50million. What would you do? I assume most would quit their day jobs. But would you do something in design related?
Did you win the lotto? I would invest in some business and then travel. Enjoy myself.
I'd play a lot of golf, do a lot of blow, and throw crazy parties.
I'd pay homeless people to cut themselves.
I would definitely contact hedge for advice.
Personally, I think I would take up the cause to get more art and design in the American school system. (I'd do a lot of blow and throw crazy parties too)
I will pay my taxes.
i would need to live only few more years... it'd be 5 in 50!
purchase tour busses and create a mobile dance club.
On second thought I would produce a new movie with Mel Gibson since no one else wants him, it should be cheap to make.
- settle all of my debts, my parent's debts, my sister's debts, grandparents' debts....
- buy some real estate in cool places, some for investment / development, some for fun (london / nyc / marfa / malibu).
- aston martin rapide.
- jet around, shop, eat, drink and party.
- spend a lot of time just designing and making stuff.... i'd get a waterjet cutter, a laser-cutter, a 3D printer, big screenprinting rig...
do nothing in design or work in design as consultant for eco friendly stuff.
otherwise would sell all my belongings to live in a tree house on an island - having good time of course....nothing illegal though.
not being dependent on technology
I would punch my boss in his nuts.
fulfill my empty life with material belongings.
I would just get the hell out of America for a while.
i probably would not live past 6 months... happy beautiful 6 months
I'd not quit my job. I'd buy the company and do my job as before.
I'd do lots of travel.
I'd buy a boat and sail for extended periods of time.
i'd pay for CALLES sex change
1. payoff debit
2. make some part of the cash work for me - investment.
3. buy some rainforest and keep it
4. buy a house or two. (regular price is expensive enough)
5. plant trees in low income neighborhood
6. maybe start a bus line
7. be my own boss. :-) or wait, i am already that. sort of. hah.
First, I'd hire the best financial planners, accountants and lawyers so I didn't fritter all the money away.
Then, in no particular order:
Take my kids on an overseas holiday every summer – paying my ex, or take her to court for custody.
Start a design studio, and set it up so that I could spend time travelling and working overseas. I'd also have in house screen printing, letterpress, foiling and lasercutting facilities just because :D
Improve my Japanese and spend 6 months in Japan as an Uchi Deshi at a respected Karate dojo.
Get married, finally. :)
Climb some mountains (including Fuji and Kilimanjaro).
Spend up big on Cameras, lenses, tripods etc. and explore photography like I've always wanted.
Set up a foundation to help educate and supply housing and the best medical care to Aboriginals, as well as to help preserve their language and cultures.
I'd be just as or even busier than I am now :)
hang out with hulk hogan and hire him to recreate my favorite childhood wrestling scenes.