New Google Image Search
- Last post
- 28 Responses
I like it!
Welcome to Yesterday
I like the idea of an infinite loading page, but I usually want to see the image resolution displayed straight away, the roll-over to see other info, is pretty slow to load.
I certainly looks cleaner now, but for practical uses you should be able to toggle the info off/on on the very first page
- haha, I did the same as a testmonospaced
- Goodness >> NSFW
- safesearch off offcoursegeorgesIII
- it's just some tits, ffsmonospaced
That's awesome. I love the rollover information also. I don't think this was here yesterday when I was doing an image search, though. It stays.
- It stays ? hahaspraycan
Do not like!! I want image info and structures nav not snazzy bullshit!
I want to see rollover info without having to rollover! More work for user = not good
I'm gladly giving up image info for being able to see more images.
Anyway, you can refine the size of images you're looking for, so why do you need the dimensions?
Dude, you can still filter on the left.
I'm not seeing anything different. Just me??
- Just looks like normal old google. Oddaanderton
same here aanderton
This is not new my friend.
- they took it down it looks like...monospaced
I guess if you aren't seeing the difference, the way the images gang up and resize automatically, with an infinite window and image rollovers, then it makes sense that you guys are seeing the old version. Doesn't it?
SO WEIRD! I just tried it out again, only an hour after seeing the update, and it reverted to the OLD version. Was that like a brief preview or something...maybe an accident? I already miss it.
- Still works for me.bored2death
- Maybe it's regional, I have no freakin' idea. Obviously it's not consistent for everyone. Just have to wait and see.monospaced
- Google always do this with new stuffPIZZA
Can't see it... even with caches/cookies/history/etc. cleared.
- came and went for me...weirdmonospaced
Haven't had it pop up yet but from the screenshots I'll hate it. I need to know how big the fucking images are so I'm not wasting time looking at small images.
e.g Looking for iTunes album art I want 300px minimum, I remember they got rid of the info last year at some point and it suddenly because a fucking pain
- it still has a filter and you can see the image sizes by rolling over them, it's quite nicemonospaced
- Larger than, Exactly, etc...monospaced
- I don't want to have to roll over them, and filtering is just vague sizesPIZZA
I don't see the new version but my co-worker who sits 5 feet from me does. WTF!
- Google randomly selects users to test new featuresPIZZA
- Got the same thing here. Only, last week *I* could see the new version and he couldn't... weird.afabrega
Ya, filter is not enough! I want to see the exact sizes and also what site i'm going to, without rolling over every bastard image. I also want to know what page i'm on and navigate to other pages without having to excessively scroll. To me it's a backward step in usability and forward step towards ipad-esk bullpolp!
this is new?