- Last post
- 49 Responses
"Mays was on U.S. Airways Flight 1241 when it blew its front tires as it landed Saturday, forcing the airport to shut down the busy north-south runway, according to authorities."
why the hell is that paragraph in the story?? who cares if he was recently on a plane that blew it's tire?!
- no kidding. that is just ODD.mg33
- he cheated death once and it returned for him!acescence
- say it in a vincent price voice for maximum effectacescence
- that happened the day before he died.. maybe he had a small heart attack on the plane and didn't even know.. that happens you know.sea_sea
- I guess he hit his head pretty hard in the near crashfooler2
and the trifecta of celebrity death is complete
- and ed mcmahon just last week!canuck
- Wouldn't this be death #4? So much for that silly "it happens in 3 theory"mtgentry
- Unless it's the start of a new 3voiceof
- I thought it was in 3s and 7s.such
- #5 if it's not too long since Carradine - June 5th if I remember correctly.5timuli
Get ready for a 450 post thread.
he was 50 too, weird.
LVL. It was yesterday that blew tires upon landing. It may be a fluke, but it could also be trauma that was never detected or something like that.
Also, this is sad and unfortunate.
Yeah, but it's as odd say saying "In 2001, Billy Mays watched the events of September 11th unfold on his home television set."
I sure hope CNN switch's over to 24 hour Billy Mays coverage today.
ughhh...sad....but I really don't give a shit
People are dropping like flies, wtf?!?
fucking weird few days... :(
I guess he hit his head really hard when his plane landed yesterday... he said he fine too...
... but I'm thinking it was a bad concussion.
*pours some oxiclean out on the laundry floor for my dead homie
$50 says that the shamwow guy was behind this...
What are the chances that they will find George Bush dead of a rattlesnake bite on his ranch in Texas?