- Last post
- 25 Responses
did you know tom cruise is a scientologist!
the world is in fact round?!?
egads sir! the truthiness is all around...
- That's a bit much, don't you think?elahon
- i wasn't charging anything for it?airey
- and yes.airey
- honestly airey, whats your fucking problem? He made a legit post - I'm thankful. Grow up.RIZ
- i refuse to grow up.airey
- hey riz did you ever know a mark spring at kings?airey
- hhhmm I reognise the name - I think he was a few years above me - may have left by the time I started there...RIZ
- yeah, he would have finished in '92 i think. i went to primary school with him. before coming to ausairey
- bullshit the earth is round!version3
- aww you guys made upset
i thought the trailer was just released. it was news to me so i wanted to share.
i used the filter, but nothing came up for the correct spelling "Inglourious Basterds"
it´s ok chukka. no hard feelings.
- phew. thanks! felt like i committed a crime for a secondchukkaphob
- no. i'm just fresh from the burning thread of ben sales. ignore me. please move along!airey
- and pls keep adding. you never know what we might have missed!airey
- good thing you have airey's permission to continue to postbogue
"And I want my scalps!"
Can't wait to see this!
I was wondering why he was growing out that dumb mustache
Eli Roth is a douche
brad pitt... hmmmmm... not sure about that one.
it was f*cking fantastic. period.
Cousin, business of constantly opening clone threads instead of using search is a-boomin'!!
I heard it was wicked awesome.
gonna watch it next week i think
Looks good, I might just go too the cinema and see this.
just saw it really liked it.. the end was a spark.. made me chuckle.. anyway it def lives up to a Tarantino sexy violence flick
I've been a little bit disappointed. There are some really intense scenes and some very very interesting characters for sure. But there was no real surprise. Not sure Brad Pitt was a good choice. I mean he's a good actor but he doesn't add anything special to the movie. And there was some douches behind me at the theatre who didn't stop screaming (the testosterone way) when bad people were killed...
Besides not liking Brad Pitt, I can ot stand Quentin Tarantino!
for all the crap Quentin Tarantino gets; he is the master of dialogue.
Trying to decide whether to DL this or Public Enemies...