- Last post
- 30 Responses
You didn't quit the biz.
- The biz quit him!locustsloth
- No, really, the biz was up for a week straight; vomiting, the shakes, the sha-banglocustsloth
- We once caught the biz climbing out of it's 2nd story window, trying to hold on to this apple tree limb...locustsloth
- i mean, we knew it wouldn't hold the biz, but sometimes they have to learn for themselveslocustsloth
- So after the biz got out of the hospital from the tree fall, we sat it down and made it write all the reasons why Spooky was bad for itlocustsloth
- it. After that, we made sure to keep the biz occupied, didn't let it watch Benny Hill for fear of it bringing up stuff Tim and the biz used to do togetherlocustsloth
- used to do together. Like i said, it took a while, but now the biz is clean, happy and healthy.locustsloth
Spooky, hit me up if you got some time please sir! And check your emails ;)
Hey Osfa, will do.
* Checks email, has nothin', suspects a practical joke.
As Spooky's agent, I can indeed verify that he has terminated all creative work endeavors to fully pursue his lifelong dream of joining the Bolshoi Ballet Company. Anyone close to Tim would obviously already be familiar with seeing him constantly prancing around in uncomfortably to watch tight leotards, and I think it's save to say that we all wish him the best of luck in this new era of his life.
Interesting tangential fact:
My erection is featured in August's issue of Wallpaper Magazine.
^ It's full scale and hidden in the fine print
I'll send it again... email me and I'll reply just in case so that I know I have the right addy. Thanks!
Thank you for listening to Midnite Radio... this next request is dedicated to Spooky....
Spooky, what happened baby? We need to talk... Call me please! The Biz.
the fuck is this? the fuck was that?
I'll check tonight when I get home Osfa.
Cheers for now.