- Last post
- 26 Responses
=) made my day
Things I learned today, #4: Kicking fencing is a poor choice for a hobby.
gnarly. that stone looks heavy.
i can almost imagine that moment where he realized what he had done and realized how stupid it was to do it and how serious the situation now was. It's the point of no return where you desperately wish you could turn back time. Alas, some lessons need to be learned the hard way
Bwahaha, stupid dumbass!
but wait... it seems like he fucken cut he's fucken leg the fuck off... agree?
- Agree. Which is why I'm not making any jokes - we've all done stupid things like that.detritus
- his voice is fairly calm for getting it chopped off...but it's probable, he's probably in a state of shock.tasty
- I can be fairly confident in saying that I have never managed to pretty much cut me own leg off.ian
- i would think it just got crushed. If you look, there's still a space in between the rockslocustsloth
- Not that a crushed femur is much betterlocustsloth
c'mon feet...c'mon legs....!