- Last post
- 17 Responses
you love it.
i want your skull
so i can make a bong out of it
It's funny cause he gets beat up.
I do love it. Been on a huge Danzig kick as of late.
- The first Danzig album was classic.TheBlueOne
- listened to Twist of Cain this morning. Good old "In my Time of Dying" riff...jaylarson
- Danzig I came out and I was like, "holy fuck!" I've been hooked every since. A few weak/weird moments along...blaw
- ...the way, but still worth the price of admission in my eyes. and I Luciferi is A+.blaw
- I, II & III are great, great albums, as is the Misfits Collection Ilocustsloth
- Agree. I, II, III rule. So many good early memories while listening to these recordsthreadpost
Hey anyone interested in an actual super giant original "Lucifuge" promotional POP poster? Like wall size? Probaby 8' x8' Back in college when I lived the glamorous record store clerk high life I would score all the extra promotional stuff, and have some gems, and still have a giant Danzig poster. It has a great backstory too. My girlfriend at the time was a huge Danzig fan, so we stuck it on the ceiling of her dorm room. So later that day her roomate comes in, who is a born again from West Virginia, takes one look at the image of a giant half naked larger than lifesize Glen Danzig in a beast mask hanging on a cross on her ceiling and absolutely fucking flips. It was great. She moved out the next day, but left behind her stun gun which her daddy left her to protect her from all the freaks in NYC. I still have the stun gun. And I'm willing to send some lucky qbn Danzig fan this giant poster. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
- thats an awesome story.
You should print it out and frame it next to the posterMeeklo
- Haha! Don't quite get people afraid of pictures. If I had the available real estate I'd probably hit you up for that.blaw
- Wait a second. This stun gun will be very useful to use against your stalker! We don't need anesthesia anymore.Jaline
- I just got the funniest mental picture...TheBlueOne
- haha...i had one of those!!sputnik2
- Ya still have that thing?jaylarson
- thats an awesome story.
Saw the Misfits in the Electric Ballroom last September, they played the show chronologically, first half was great, second half kinda sad.
At the gym about a year ago i started singing along to sistinas...
...and you know that part where he goes "Haaaaaaay" ... well I looked up and like 10 people were staring at me...
...guess you had to be there
Anyway, the Danzig Misfits are too melodious for my tastes in hard rock. It's like "shalalala we're playing our music right, even in demon form lalalala do do do re re re miiiii"
ugh, I hate seeing kids with Misfits tattoos who were born after they broke up. Naw I hate seeing Misfts tattoos period.
Misfits kicked so much ass back then with Danzig. Then we get this pathetic christian republican ass-clown, Michale Graves touring under the same name.
Funny story, Jerry Only thought Danzig was the devil and it was his job to battle him on some sort of epic good vs evil universe scale, hence starting a band called, get this, Kryst The Conqueror. oh dear.
I want your skull! I need your skull!
My Cum be your lifesource and they only way to get it
is to SUCK or FUCK!