- Last post
- 730 Responses
Good thread, AssPops - Something we can all have a shot at.
I mean, I'm completely outmoded in the Illustrate threads, and the PSB - as we all saw from the tragic failure of sense and justice in none of my entries reaching the finalist list - is a vile swamp of incestuous in-bred cheating and scurillousness which all good citizens do well to avoid.
- Like how I get myself in the shot, eh?Spookytim
- Llyod taught me.Spookytim
- Curious Spooky...how do you store your finished illustrations? Looks like you draw from a big roll of paper.Complexfruit
- you're not naked tho... hmmm still a lot to learn...OSFA
- If I'm drawing big, yes, its on a roll stock. I cut them off and roll em up, then put them behind the easel.Spookytim
- Do I not get points for using the word 'scurillousness'? Hmph.detritus
- i really like your work.fugged
- Thamks. Sorry for bombing the thread. Its the only outlet for my drawn work. Damn these digital commissions.Spookytim
- you are sick spookytim.
and by sick i mean genius.vrmbr
I always envied good illustrators, thus I envy you all.
you are genuinely frighteningly talented.
I hate you almost as much as detritus does.
I just drew this quickly - awaiting feedback once again! ;P
Its beaut. Love it. I think it could go to another level if you re-did and pushed the shapes/perspective or maybe just the shading to make it feel more 3d/real... it feels quite real now but after a few seconds of looking at it my eyes stop believing in the 3d-ness. Really nice and well formed for a spontaneous piece though I reckon.
(o ) ( o)
- i bet your cat was delighted when you did that to it.skt
- you beast.skt
- BEAST!!! HOW DARE YOU!chossy
- You need 4 more balloons, each attached to a toilet roll, to slip over its legs.detritus
- it's true but they are a bugger to get on, seen as she fans her paws out impressively.chossy
- Really cool, chossy.blaw