- Last post
- 54 Responses
I know we don't talk basketball all that much... but...
Shaq to the Suns?!!!
The fastest team on the floor just became the slowest team...
Whens the allstar game on? I always miss the 3point and slam dunk compitions every fookin year!
i am so amped about bowling this year. fucking love picking up a spare....
- I actually like bowling.Jaline
- Bowling is fun. Especially drinking and bowling.flavorful
- Wii Bowling too but I like real bowling every once in awhile.flavorful
- who doesn't drink when they bowl????!!?!?!? i love bowling; big ball, or candle pin...madirish
- I don't drink. Also, Wii bowling is lots of fun too.Jaline
- "who doesn't drink when they bowl????!!?!?!?"
< --- haha.flavorful
- last time i went bowling, i was the only one drinking. like i was the alcoholic in the group or something. kinda awkward.Antonelli
- I'm fine if you drink, madirish. All the better to take advantage...Jaline
^ Next weekend ... I will be in Mexico. :X
knicks in 10 years...maybe...probably not...they suck...
- I really don't like Isiah... friend interned near him, she said, "He's going to be charged with sex. harsmnt. 1day"joyride
- he was charged with sex. harsmnt.vwsung18t
- I know, my friend told how he acted 8 yrs ago. So i knew he wouldn't get off. He destroys every team he touchesjoyride
- Oh he got off...flavorful
- sha sha shaaaaa!joyride
- Yea not gonna happenHijoDMaite
The suns need a center so bad...but shaq? i can't believe it...
I think he wants another ring.
Marion's a bitch. He already said a few years ago he would rather be the be-all-end-all star on another team as opposed to winning a championship with the Suns playing second fiddle to Amare or Nash.
fuck marion. this isn't good for the team, but i'm sick of his complaining. he's become to accustomed to winning and taken it for granted. I'd LOVE to see him on a losing team. He's the highest paid player on the #1 team in the west - WTF more does he want???
Shaq's not going to do anything for us. He's too slow. This is a dumb trade, and really bad timing too.
Marion isn't all 'that good'...
... but that could be cuz he's surrounded by talent and everyone around him is really 'quick'... he's the slow one on the floor in my opinion.
I was just talking to someone who knows the team well... their comment was that Shaq will play maybe 20 mins a game... sit back on D most of the time and get boards.
that's all fine and well I guess... but does that mean it's always going to be a 4 on 5 every fast-break?
You'd need a constant 'Shaq' to Nash to Amare for the dunk scenario to keep that 4 on 5 working...
Marion leaving is fine... but for Shaq... i'm not buying it.
Shaq in phoenix... hmmmm. Shaq should retire!
But come on.. Lakers looked so good! It was great to see Gasol with 24 points 12 rebounds, and fisher with 28, and Kobe with 6 points! Finally I think we are contenders now!
Whiteside is the best center in the league.