Signs your getting old?
- Last post
- 1,798 Responses
On principle I will no long pay for haircuts or car mechanics and instead do both myself. I look like shit and my cars are in a perpetual state of unroadworthiness.
But my kids are happy I guess.
- I shave my head, now. I did, however, find a good mechanic. My wife says the hair looks good, so that's all that matters at this age.lemmy_k
- Bought hair clippers at the start of UK lock down. Used them ever since.comicsans
- I used some blunt kitchen scissors at the in-Laws to chop my hair down at Christmas. When MiL saw she complimented me "You're not right, are you?"Nairn
- Last year I put my clippers I'd used for a decade away and bought an electric head shaver. Magic, I wish I'd done it sooner. I use it every 3 days, but it takesskinny_puppy
- ... 5 minutes and there's no mess, no hassle. Can do it as you're headed out the door if you need a quick shave.skinny_puppy
- I cut my own hair during the lockdown, it came out fine, but I spent 2 hours at each sessiondrgs