- Last post
- 2,085 Responses
I just muscle-memoried "Save to web" on a 1.3gb two-layer PSD, on a machine that's not in any way set up for Photoshop work.
- might as well just force quit, will take less time to build the file from scratch.ben_
- haha ben_niko
- Best thing to do is save a jpg, open jpg and save for webHayoth
- That hurts. I think Photoshop has a limit on how monstrous a file that export window can process but it takes forever before giving up.CyBrainX
- Or wait ‘till you are dead, reincarnate, come of age, attend design school and then restart the file. By then adobe might not be so full of bugs as well.ben_
- CMD + .
- It might even be a longer wait than waiting for Media Encoder.CyBrainX
- Has it saved yet?ben_
- *taps fingerNairn