- Last post
- 2,391 Responses
I've become a bitter old man at 36. This shit is very cool, but i just can't get into it.
Kids. Wife. Job. Introspection and deep thoughts on mortality, etc.
It's just a phone.
- seems most people are this way these days. phones are just phones. unless go on internet threads, android users obsessed with how apple sucks and vice versa.inteliboy
- Same. I'm still using my iPhone SE. It's fine... or at least good enough. I actually like the small size.nocomply
- Yeah very few adults care about this shit. The few who do are a fucking embarrassment. It's just something to talk about like the weather or TV.nb
- SE for lifescruffics
- Nothing wrong with being interested in tech. Nothing wrong with not either. Do what you want.NBQ00
- I wait for the Pro Max Extra. Oh dear. Wasn't Apple supposed to stand for simplicity?SimonFFM
- iPhone Pro Max, iPhone Max Max Pro, iPhone X Pro XMas, iPhone Xmas Pro-XDR, iPhone XDR Super-Pro Max X, etc.NBQ00
- Don't worry, expensive phones have become a regular thing. Nobody is excited about a phone release anymore.mekk
- I'm happy that i've been alive to see the arriving of all this in the 2000's, it was a great timeBennn
it's not bitter, it's just more of the same. If these came with some crazy AR/VR implementation or whatever, I'm sure you'd be as erect as a young gun againNairn
- I've not given a shit about phones in years - last time I was excited was when I finally got on the smartphone bandwagon and bought the then-new Nexus 5.Nairn
- Their strategy is incremental updates. They know most of their customers upgrade every 2-3 years so they want to have a brand new model available at all times,yuekit
- even if it's only a minor change from the previous year.yuekit
- The upgrades used to be a lot more impressive and a lot less expensive.CyBrainX