- Last post
- 70,176 Responses
(-____-) never ran into a guy who couldn't take no for an answer before but it's a kinda scary thing to experience. Our last two interactions were awful and heated via text. I was very clear, "I dont choose you, go away." Now hes popping up on my social media liking things. I blocked him but I'm a little freaked out now.
- My homegirl wanted me to give her his username and screenshots of our last conversations so like 15 of my girlfriends can flame him onlineshellie
- I am absolutely not going to do that bc he seems legit crazy. I only kissed him once and now he thinks he owns me?! It's not always true love wtf!shellie
- I never ran into a woman that didn’t overly generalize with sexist statements.imbecile
- ^ shellie literally said that the she has "never ran into a guy..." which is the direct opposite of overly generalizingGnash
- how do you read what shellie wrote and come up with that as a response, imbecile? weird.Fax_Benson
- @ shellie - smart move not to flame him. crazy people only get crazier. don't engage at all, but keep your friends postedGnash
- "You don't *own* me"
- imbecile living up to his namei_monk
- Just flame him! Whatever that means..futurefood
- wow @ the shit responses from the QBN community. no need to wonder why there are no women on here.sarahfailin
- I'm not surprised by the shit responses. I see them here daily.monospaced
- There's only one shit response, mono. Mine was a stupid reference to 'I choo-choo choose you' .. or not, in this case.Nairn
- ...not to say it wasn't a shit response.
Just not a shitty response.Nairn
- Too old and not hip enough to know what to “flame” someone means.
I think of creme brûlée.futurefood
- creme brûlée his ass!pango
- I do kinda wish I could lightly toast him, but whoever said it, crazy provoked only gets crazier.shellie