- Last post
- 214 Responses
Had a streak of icy cold fear running down my body -- I discovered I have been listening to Joy Division and actually I liked it.
Have I just crossed a threshold in my life?
Are their any other signs I should be on the look out for? Please god not Dolly Parton...
You forget the correct spelling of "you're."
liking Joy Division makes you old?
- Think so. Never liked them before and I'm a bit emo (as the kids call it!)mugwart
- not old, that just makes you late to the party. ;)sea_sea
- Old would be more like liking the latest New Order album, released when the band members are in their 60syuekit
i feel this with the next gen prodigy fans.mugwart
- Liking Joy Division should have happened decades ago. Likening them to Dolly Parton might be a sign of age, or insanity.CyBrainX
- ^ this! lollynley
Loathing most of the youth I see around London.
More acutely - loathing most people I see around London.
Actually, just loathing generally.
Sometimes I grunt when I get up from the couch.
The fuck you on about, Joy Division are awesome...
I got drunk the other day,
took me 3 days to get back to normal, sigh...
- haha same thing happened to me, plus it wasn't that much booze either.OP31
- i got drunk last night at the Slipknot concert. I feel terrible at the moment... i'm happy i dont have a lot of things to do at work.Bennn
- yep, only beers here,
- yep, getting over hangovers takes longer. i know how to manage my buzz now. lolsea_sea
- I started to notice I couldn't recover the next day when I was about 45. It's never taken me more than a day though.CyBrainX
- a picture of me and friends at the park : http://1y6lkv1zn4yh1…Bennn
- Someone likes dicks so much he's got a bumper sticker on his favourite chairset
- thanks for the tip - something to avoid!mugwart
- Also getting old when you use this for a camping chair not living room furniture.fooler
the other day my 2 year old son lifted my shirt while i was laying on the couch and just pointed to my belly saying "ewwwww"
lots of grey hair in my beard.
and grey hair on the head are slowly saying hi here and there
The hair that falls from your head grows on your back.
I was invited to a 'walking only' football match a few weeks ago
funny enough I need less sleep.
- Not going to lie, i have this cunt as an ohrwurm more and more as I get older.detritus
- ... too many childhood traumas! I can never listen to them!mugwart
- Holding Back the Yearssureshot
- That said I hope my hair remains as curly as his!mugwart
- you've got bigger issues than old age, my friend.Fax_Benson
- Your right - an ex wife!mugwart
- Young Louis C.K. when he had hair?Krassy
- Charlie Drakeface_melter
I recently turned down the music in my car.
- Yes. Also on my walkman in the subway.sureshot
- Turned it down to look at directions.aslip
- I complain about the volume of my 14y old daugher's headphonesdmay
- ^ oh dear!mugwart
- LOL @sureshot "walkman" hahaKrassy
- @krassy maybe he uses an actual Sony Walkman?jagara
- @jagara right! hahaKrassy
- "I recently turned down the music in my car." is QBN response of the month.Krassy
I got my hair cut the other day and the barber shaved my ears and eyebrows. So I think my eyesight is getting bad.
Now hungovers are one week long
True story: I live in an old neighbourhood, the road out front is like a 100yr cobblestone, looks great, loved it but in recent years been destroyed by city trucks and it's like driving off road now, all earthquaked and messed up. A year ago city said we're re-paving, I was happy. They are right now re-paving the block below us, beside us and adjacent. Talked to a crew guy the other day who informed me that my street has to be delayed until next year now because they "forgot to do some water connections" on my street. I'm pretty sure I'm furious about this...