- Last post
- 214 Responses
Found a Grey Nose hair, I just chalked it up to - its probably just blurry cause I can't see anymore.
You sometimes get concerned because you've never *actually* seen an old graphic designer.
- That's us! we are the old graphic designers. no need to look elsewhere.capn_ron
- oh I've seen many, from the 70's and 80's, don't worryfeel
- you are starting to wake upsince1979
- it's rare to find a 50 year old in tune with the 18-30 demographic.since1979
- ''Graphic Design is dead''Bennn
not getting pokemon go, thinking that everyone who got it is a kid, then getting pokemon go just to see what it is and getting addicted to it :(
Moving to the suburbs or country seem completely reasonable.
I hardly like any rock music recorded after Joey Ramone died or any rap music music made before Wiz Khalifa was born.
- Correction. I only like rap music made before wiz khalifa was born.fooler
- Cheese wiz?BH26
- so you don't like Run the Jewels?oey
- Jay Electronica will save us from this plague of skinny, tattooed, mumbling fuckwits.face_melter
- Wizs first album is halfway decentsince1979
I think one is old when one starts farting when one bends or something.
You know what I mean?
One goes down for the shoe laces and an unvoluntary fart pops out.
That's what old is for me.
I'not there yet, I'm 41 and cock is fine, too fine actually, thanks for asking.
When you bend over and "huuuuh" comes out of your mouth.
marychain's taste in women starts to make sense
... you look at listings for Music Festivals and don't know who the fuck 99% of the bands are.
Literally everything I do (and I'm perfectly fine with!).
- Grey hair invading the colony full force. When it started years ago, I was upset, but could give a fuck now.
- Sincere outrage when someone asks me to go out after 9:00 pm. No kind sir! Do you see what time it is?!
- Can't stay up late or sleep in. I don't know what that has to do with it, but my ass is up before 8:00 no matter what.
- Teenagers...wtf? Every year I'm annoyed more and more by them.
- I can fix everything around the house now. I hit 35 and just knew how all of the sudden.
Well I played soccer last night and I feel like shit today.
Everything below my waist hurt. My feet hurt, my knees hurt, my coccyx hurt as well.
- So why does your anus hurt?set
- lol @ set, beat me up to it.oey
- Felt down a couple of times.Maaku
- Your anus was felt down a couple of times? That's sexual assault my friend.set
- you think you are old at 33?
- Well, it doesn't feel like 23 anymore.Maaku
- falling on your tailbone is awful, sorry manmonospaced
- I just played my last game last Friday night. Fun as shit, but sore as shit. Recovery was a solid 3-4 days.stoplying
When you can take off from the office early knowing your staff will be staying very late to finish the work and present it to you in the am.
When you preset NPR in your car.
- Oh man. 20 years ago I was all about amps and subs. I don't think I have tuned to another station besides NPR in 10 years now.DRIFTMONKEY
- That's only because most radio sucks. Other than SiriusXM, I have NPR, plus the classical and jazz stations on my first 3 presets. lolsea_sea
When my teenage son has become the IT dept at home.
I need to buy a new mattress asap. I'm holding up pretty well on the outside. I'm still only 33 years old (born 1982) but after a childhood and teens doing pretty demanding competitive sports in hopes of college scholarships, my joints are pretty much toast by the time I quit. My right knee, hip, ankle and foot all ache from various injuries and probably some early onset arthritis. I can literally feel my hip throbbing right now. I definitely favorited my right side when practicing and I remember being totally sloppy about it and I didn't care. I sure can feel it now. I was such an asshole to my coaches.