- Last post
- 214 Responses
Your favorite design-related community has a thread entitled 'Balding'.
No matter at what time I go to bed. Even if it's like 4 am(not like that happens that often now a day) I wake up at 530... 615 max.
- too much sugar or caffeine in your system prior going to sleep? those wake u up at a routine when they deplete no matter what. i cut sugar & worked for me.helloeatbreathedrive
- sunrise, everyday, no alarm neededformed
- i wish i had this problem :/SteveJobs
- 2:30 each fucking night..go to bed around ten-ishsureshot
- try this..works for most: https://www.youtube.…sureshot
- you mean on days off.HijoDMaite
- Yup same here not quite as early but early enough.Ramanisky2
- Yup. 5am for me.desmo
You flinch every time you read "your" on the title of this thread
Your year of birth in those dropdown menus is at least 2 screens away. And you keep missing it because the scroll is too fucking quick.
when your kid gives you his old mobile phone
when you have to explain to an entire room full of people who beavis and butthead are.
- hehehe coolmugwart
- nightmare :Dsted
- I had to do the same with Ren & Stimpy a couple of years back. I could only sigh.Continuity
- We're that old now?!!? Jesus...that used to be popular culture a couple of years ago.Maaku
- Who are Ren & Stimpy? :-DKrassy
- pull up a clipdoesnotexist
the other day my 2 year old son lifted my shirt while i was laying on the couch and just pointed to my belly saying "ewwwww"
- the XX and Radiohead? Bon Iver?!
- So many good people in wee too.
This is a thirty-something's line-up.detritus
- Id rather not go. Its more comfortable being at home.desmo
- I posted this on FB and said if you do not know at least 10 acts then you are OLD. I know 25 so i am not OLD yet. :)HijoDMaite
- yup, i'm officially old. I know less than 10% of these musicians. probably closer to 5%. Anyone want to play cribbage later?capn_ron
- lol callesHijoDMaite
- I know the RadioHeads!BH26
- I see a Dutch band.sureshot
- @desmo lolHijoDMaite
- I know 19 of them.HAYZ1LLLA
- Coachella owner’s supports anti-LGBTQ and climate denial groups. Fuck them.utopian
- ^ just read that this morning.CyBrainX
- I hate how they manage to split up my interests evenly throughout the three days.CyBrainX
- ^ All festivals do that as standard practice foolio.HAYZ1LLLA
- Heard of: about 25
Actively listen to: 4
Care to go: 0%nocomply
- the XX and Radiohead? Bon Iver?!
You had a black and white television.
- With no remote.DRIFTMONKEY
- and only 3 channelsuan
- I had television with 4 channels... And no remote. But it had colour. Guess I'm not that old.pango
- my b/w had 99 channels but only around 13 of them workedsince1979
- I remember wired remotes, with that channel slidermoldero
- i remember b&w tv, sport reporters used to describe jersey colors before the match begins.renderedred
- i remember pongGnash
- until 1991...SimonFFM
- I was the tv remote. Next... Next... Stop. No, next...bezoar
- I have a 3" portable one, Dukes of Hazzard every friday! Moved up to a 13" Sony that lasted through collegeformed
You had a pager and would send words/acronyms using numbers.
- 538 538 15 8177501773moldero
- 1 17330 501773 177330moldero
- 143 Sea_Sea!HijoDMaite
- 1432 hijo! 707sea_sea
- There was no LOL back thenbklyndroobeki
- There is now :psea_sea
- There totally was LOL back then.
ICQ, irc daysAl_dizzle
- LOL's been around for me since at least 1994... I'm sure AOL forums had LOL in the 80s.zarkonite
- what about lulz, was there lulz back thenbklyndroobeki
Being super upset that the thread title "Signs your getting old?" has "you're" misspelled.
- Yup. I've snapped 3 pencils in my right hand, had a ride in my BMW and downed a few glasses of scotch just to calm me down over this... grammatical abomination.prophetone
- If it makes you all feel better not only am I dyslexic I have OCD and ADHD! This is like the worst combinations of all time ;-)mugwart
- Now now, they're all just silly excuses for being a bit of an idiot really aren't they, let's face it pal. You're an idiot.set
- @set LOL!chukkaphob
- @mugwart your right. this are good reasons. their's no need too explain.chukkaphob
- holy crap it was a stupid jokemonospaced
- not a single person was "super upset"monospaced
- @mono you sound oldchukkaphob
- what does that mean?monospaced
- means I'm an idiot ;-) and @set you sounding like my father now ;-Pmugwart
- @chukka, I'm sorry I super upset you, I should be more considerate of my elders and their fragilitymonospaced
- i am enraged by this exchangeprophetone
- i just flipped 3 table after reading these notes. 3 TABLES!!pango
- @prophet & @pango, I'm with you! It's outrageous!chukkaphob
- lol I love you geriatric cuntsmonospaced
- I am not even a native english speaker and even I was super upset reading "your". fucking hell. ;psureshot
- Ha great, first thing in the morning and this is front page on QBN!
Reminds me of the humiliating time I had to stand up and recite something back at schoolmugwart
- ironically this thread is making me feel older!mugwart
- good on you my friendsureshot
I recently turned down the music in my car.
- Yes. Also on my walkman in the subway.sureshot
- Turned it down to look at directions.aslip
- I complain about the volume of my 14y old daugher's headphonesdmay
- ^ oh dear!mugwart
- LOL @sureshot "walkman" hahaKrassy
- @krassy maybe he uses an actual Sony Walkman?jagara
- @jagara right! hahaKrassy
- "I recently turned down the music in my car." is QBN response of the month.Krassy
When you wonder if QBN needs a gardening thread.
You have money in your savings account.
I printed this thread out to read it.
you remember when phones had no screen or even buttons, the ringtone used a mechanical bell, and every caller was a mystery until you picked up
- every call was 10¢ and long distance could get expensive if you where world wide.yurimon
- telemarketers were a bitchsince1979
- and you knew everyone's phone number offBluejam
- I had a pager/beeper. Was useless if somebody beeped you and you where in the middle of fucking nowhere.sureshot
- whoa, Scarabin is backKrassy
- Princess Diana of Themysciraface_melter
- Fucking hell. That goes in the gif thread.face_melter
- did you guys ever own a "calling card" so you could call anywhere anytime from anywhere?HijoDMaite
- i hated ppl with zeros in their numbers :)renderedred
When you listen to the top hits of 2017 and hate everything about where music is going
- That's your mistake right there. listening to top hits.pango
- sure wasSunSunSun_
- To be fair - modern music is fucking dribble and has very little artisti/ mental meritmugwart
- applies to all top hits backwards and forwards in time (few exceptions)drgs
- Music just gets better and better.
Except pop. That was always shit, and always will be.detritus
- ^ true dad but its getting harder to survive as an artists... as its always beenmugwart
- You're getting old if you look at top hits and judge all music that way.CyBrainX
I used to have twice as much sex per day than times I'd poop.
Now I poop durning sex.
Which is once a week.