- Last post
- 214 Responses
Went to the beach this weekend,
and stayed all day hidden under a tree,
didn't even dip my toes in water..
- lol! i actually did that Sunday. went into water and as soon as the water touched my belly i was out "it's too cold!" and stayed under the umbrella for the restBennn
- of the day. Reading a book. On my folding camping chair.Bennn
- Geez I'm 72 y-o already I didnt knew! :-OBennn
- cold water blowsmoldero
You develop a hatred for fireworks, specifically nearby your home.
still seems like a good idea to collect old records
it's my birthday today, i am so old...
when you dont understand twitter and/or reddit
its a sign
You recognize noise pollution.
I don't really want to invest my money into a big car stereo anymore.
I turn off the music when i listen a bird singing outside my studio's garden
you understand the reason for "get off mah lawn!" is because you've spent too much damn time and money cleaning up after kids, storms, neighbor's dogs shitting, and whatever bullshit the city has done, so your SO won't mention how the yard "could use a little work" for just one weekend.
You spend more time in the office, away from home to avoid the kids and wifey and responsibility.
you remember when phones had no screen or even buttons, the ringtone used a mechanical bell, and every caller was a mystery until you picked up
- every call was 10¢ and long distance could get expensive if you where world wide.yurimon
- telemarketers were a bitchsince1979
- and you knew everyone's phone number offBluejam
- I had a pager/beeper. Was useless if somebody beeped you and you where in the middle of fucking nowhere.sureshot
- whoa, Scarabin is backKrassy
- Princess Diana of Themysciraface_melter
- Fucking hell. That goes in the gif thread.face_melter
- did you guys ever own a "calling card" so you could call anywhere anytime from anywhere?HijoDMaite
- i hated ppl with zeros in their numbers :)renderedred
you watch both the RNC and the DNC instead of reruns of Workaholics or Archer.
Your grandchildren start retiring
You speak your mind and don't care if any gets offended
or is that also what single people do