- Last post
- 214 Responses
When you listen to the top hits of 2017 and hate everything about where music is going
- That's your mistake right there. listening to top hits.pango
- sure wasSunSunSun_
- To be fair - modern music is fucking dribble and has very little artisti/ mental meritmugwart
- applies to all top hits backwards and forwards in time (few exceptions)drgs
- Music just gets better and better.
Except pop. That was always shit, and always will be.detritus
- ^ true dad but its getting harder to survive as an artists... as its always beenmugwart
- You're getting old if you look at top hits and judge all music that way.CyBrainX
I've just pulled out an errant beard hair that is ginger for only the top half, then a small gradient to white.
This after a friend stopped dead in his tracks mid-conversation and exclaimed unsympathetically (he is somewhat on the spectrum) "Christ, you have the largest grey hair in your beard!".
Yesterday I wrote, then didn't post here, that I'd been horrified to find a centimetre-long hair growing out of my ear. Not inner ear, my actual fucking ear, half-way up.
- I get the random side-of-ear-hair too. I usually moan at my wife for not telling me its there. Sometimes it ends up being 2-3 cm long fine hair!microkorg
- Good point — I'll have to give 'er indoors a sound thrashing tonight!detritus
- having haircut last year when the barber uses clippers to trim my outer ears. Neither of us say anything but I am now a paranoiac ear-checkerFax_Benson
- a proper barber should take care of this, plus your nose and brow, all unsaidimbecile
- trimming ear hair is a part of my routine now. I hate it.section_014
when you have to explain to an entire room full of people who beavis and butthead are.
- hehehe coolmugwart
- nightmare :Dsted
- I had to do the same with Ren & Stimpy a couple of years back. I could only sigh.Continuity
- We're that old now?!!? Jesus...that used to be popular culture a couple of years ago.Maaku
- Who are Ren & Stimpy? :-DKrassy
- pull up a clipdoesnotexist
When you wonder if QBN needs a gardening thread.
You flinch every time you read "your" on the title of this thread
When you buy WipEout Omega collection and anticipate a nostalgia trip reliving many recreational drug-fuelled times from 20 years ago, then you hit a vicious difficulty spike about 5 levels in. And your fingers really ache.
When you're out of booze and there's just cooking sherry left.
Noticed a few weeks ago a few eyebrow hairs that were unusually long.
Feel like it's a matter of time before I get the surprise one morning that I have a nasty hair ball growing inside my ears.
- Trim 'em! I let my rogue eyebrow go south and began to wonder if my vision was screwed or perhaps the windscreen was cracked.MrT
- lol I took one out the other day it was giganticernexbcn
- My tweezer game's pretty strong now. I just never thought I would have to allocate 5 minutes every couple of days to perform and old man's ritual.VectorMasked
- Pull those fuckers out - feels so satisfying!detritus
I don't understand how Snapchat works.
starting to get crazy eyebrows - like old Tory politician eyebrows. Never understood how they could just let them grow.
liking Joy Division makes you old?
- Think so. Never liked them before and I'm a bit emo (as the kids call it!)mugwart
- not old, that just makes you late to the party. ;)sea_sea
- Old would be more like liking the latest New Order album, released when the band members are in their 60syuekit
i feel this with the next gen prodigy fans.mugwart
- Liking Joy Division should have happened decades ago. Likening them to Dolly Parton might be a sign of age, or insanity.CyBrainX
- ^ this! lollynley
when you give your dob on an online form and scrolling to your year takes forever
When you're double the age you were when you first visited nt
Liv Tyler turns 40 today.
Grey pubes = death is coming
I dont find Fails Video as funny as before... I used to wait every week to watch the Fails of The Week at Fail Army on Youtube. Now it bores me.
That's a sign for sure.
No matter at what time I go to bed. Even if it's like 4 am(not like that happens that often now a day) I wake up at 530... 615 max.
- too much sugar or caffeine in your system prior going to sleep? those wake u up at a routine when they deplete no matter what. i cut sugar & worked for me.helloeatbreathedrive
- sunrise, everyday, no alarm neededformed
- i wish i had this problem :/SteveJobs
- 2:30 each fucking night..go to bed around ten-ishsureshot
- try this..works for most: https://www.youtube.…sureshot
- you mean on days off.HijoDMaite
- Yup same here not quite as early but early enough.Ramanisky2
- Yup. 5am for me.desmo