- Last post
- 80 Responses
I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing here (COTD), but long live QBN.
I love you, guys.
13 years now. At least. Fuck...
16 years for me FTW
Pretty sure I first stumbled across Newstoday in 2001. So that's 17 years!
I remember very well the site putting up a memorial page for Sept. 11.
Almost 10 myself. Long live the Qube.
14 years of lurking in the darkness!
I membah H73.
- I don't suppose you downloaded any of the music they used to put up on there, and still have it, do you?detritus
- Actually, perhaps I'm not thinking of holodeck73.. unless they went through a blue phase? Def a site around same time. Ignore me, I'm old and babbling.detritus
- je suis un idiot.
is what I meant.detritus
- i membah threeoh too ;)renderedred
- threeoh was my go-to.
15. And I refuse to socialize with any of you. Maybe mono. Maybe.
what a dick.
only 12 yrs here. feels like 20.
12 Years of Newstoday...er QBN
Shit .... 10 years for me as well. Love you all, set you rock, still miss GeorgeIII.
- yeah, what happened to georges?renderedred
- 4Chan showed him what family REALLY looks like. Also, kids and projects and knitting. His knitting blog's crazy.detritus
- what's his blog?
I'm trying to make clothes as well so I think its great!mugwart
- I can't find it - ask him next time he's here.detritus
- lol @ det hahafadein11
- haha - will do!mugwart
15 years, still shy with attractive women
10 here too, was lurking back in NT days. was there a recruitment drive?
15 years in total with about 7 wishing I'd chosen a better screen name for a grown man.
It’s my sweet 16.
About 14 years here...
I have seen some crazy/nice/useful/useless stuff on here!
11 years. I thought it was longer.
lol! what a bunch of fucking noobs.
glowieNYC my first login got banned :(